Florida Regional Chapter Chapter President: ShakenRoush05

FL panhandle guys

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 03:51 PM
derockgt
1st Gear Member

Default FL panhandle guys

ill be moving to fort walton beach area next week and looking for some car show and people to chill with. anyone know of good meets or hangout spots?

DG
Old 11-12-2010, 05:20 PM
07gtdude
2nd Gear Member

I wanna say the first Wednesday of every month that a decent sized local Mustang club meets at the Golden Corral on Mary Ester Cutoff. I will ask my buddy that always goes for exact times, I usually can't ever seem to make it down there.

What brings you this way?
Old 11-12-2010, 08:08 PM
JeremyAlan
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07gtdude
I wanna say the first Wednesday of every month that a decent sized local Mustang club meets at the Golden Corral on Mary Ester Cutoff. I will ask my buddy that always goes for exact times, I usually can't ever seem to make it down there.

What brings you this way?
I vote AF

I'm currently in Ft. Walton, there is a meet at the 'swamp' in destin at 9 on tues and thurs. mostly imports, some cool stuff shows up on occasion.

there is a dragstrip 45 min away in Holt that usually is open every night on the weekend, its hit and miss out there, some nights its packed and others its dead, havent been out there in a month so idk what the turnout is like. Just google 'emerald coast dragway'.

then on saturdays there are a few meets in pensacola, 5pm on the north side, 9 mile road at burgerking there is the 'panhandle cruisers' which are a few old guys getting together talking cars, lots of old 57 chevy's and what not. After that around 9 there is a semi tuner/domestic meet of a bunch of younger guys on the bayfront, pm me for directions to that one, then the final one of the night would be one up by sam's club, also pm for directions. basically lot to do on saturday nights lol.

My name is Jeremy btw.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:13 PM
derockgt
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JeremyAlan
I vote AF

I'm currently in Ft. Walton, there is a meet at the 'swamp' in destin at 9 on tues and thurs. mostly imports, some cool stuff shows up on occasion.

there is a dragstrip 45 min away in Holt that usually is open every night on the weekend, its hit and miss out there, some nights its packed and others its dead, havent been out there in a month so idk what the turnout is like. Just google 'emerald coast dragway'.

then on saturdays there are a few meets in pensacola, 5pm on the north side, 9 mile road at burgerking there is the 'panhandle cruisers' which are a few old guys getting together talking cars, lots of old 57 chevy's and what not. After that around 9 there is a semi tuner/domestic meet of a bunch of younger guys on the bayfront, pm me for directions to that one, then the final one of the night would be one up by sam's club, also pm for directions. basically lot to do on saturday nights lol.

My name is Jeremy btw.

yup AF you were right.

thanks ill PM you. should be down for next saturday night depending on when we get into town.

hows the 2010 GT? any mods? used to have one just had exhaust on it but it was a fun car.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:09 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Man I miss Eglin AFB. Had so many good times there!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 10:52 PM
JeremyAlan
2nd Gear Member

Eglin is nice, I'm on hurby. great area.

and i only have exhaust and a tune on the '10. bout to pick up a CAI and gears.

what do you have now?
Old 11-12-2010, 11:05 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

I retired from Eglin AFB. Very nice base and spent some time at hurby too.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:26 AM
derockgt
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JeremyAlan
Eglin is nice, I'm on hurby. great area.

and i only have exhaust and a tune on the '10. bout to pick up a CAI and gears.

what do you have now?
now im drive a 2004 cobra. big big difference, kinda scared to drive it lol. its got some goodies. made 441 to the wheels
Old 11-13-2010, 05:29 AM
derockgt
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by CutterWolf
I retired from Eglin AFB. Very nice base and spent some time at hurby too.
cant wait sick of ohio lol, gues it doesnt help being a Michigan fan in this state either
Old 12-01-2010, 07:16 PM
derockgt
1st Gear Member

just got here!!!

Quick Reply: FL panhandle guys