General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

got chased by the cops for street racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Anthonyandmarisol
2nd Gear Member

Default got chased by the cops for street racing

Well i was on my way home from my girl freind house when this integra pulls up to me and keep ****in with me so i let him have it were going about 90mph when all of a sudden i see him slam on his braked and pulled into someones driveway so i look in my rear view and i see cops light come from about a short block away about 300-400 feet so i slammed my foot down flew around two corners almost lost it on one than flew into my driveway and intot he garage, i than took my company truck and drove back to where i seen the integra go into and thew busted him i see another cop comes flying from where i took off when i was trying to get away, and well they took the integra put it on a tow truck and off it went, well i wanted to share this and see what my responses will be well i feel real lucky
Old 10-11-2006, 10:14 PM
AMC
1st Gear Member

Default RE: got chased by the cops for street racing

cool story
Old 10-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Cobrakev
3rd Gear Member

Let's see racing,you could have killed someone, to me that makes you a Dumba$$..
Old 10-11-2006, 10:21 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

those keystone coppers are hillarious....they
bumble around, bouncing into eachother going
in circles
Old 10-11-2006, 11:21 PM
stratjakt
2nd Gear Member

Why don't you turn into a phone pole next time, mr Vin Diesel.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:05 AM
Anthonyandmarisol
2nd Gear Member

ok wow well for one there was noone on the road except me and him the street was blank so the only people that would be killed would have been me or him and this blvd is huge and everyone does it once and awhile.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:36 AM
hot85fifty
2nd Gear Member

STREETRACING: If u ask me.. I say its ok as long as u know how to drive your car and there is noone else on the road. * I do it all the time[:-]* hehe
Old 10-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Chopper
5th Gear Member

Dangerous????? Sure.I've done it lots of times myself though.BUT the road might be deserted at the moment,what about the drunk,blind,or just inattentive driver who doesn't expect to encounter a pair of vehicles coming at ninety+ mph at a "right on red" intersection.Therein lies the problem.
I've gotten away fom the cops twice myself though,not by out running them but the residential area I was in has lots of alleys.I doubled back on myself and got away both times.It wasn't for speeding but an expired inspection sticker on a POS I used to drive.You might want to leave the Mustang parked/hidden for awhile.They eventually did catch up to me a week or so later and were extremely pi55ed.Every time I was seen by a cop I was pulled over and ticketed until the car was junked.
This brings to mind your post about getting followed all the time.Maybe there's a reason????
Old 10-12-2006, 11:57 AM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Chopper

They eventually did catch up to me a week or so later and were extremely pi55ed.Every time I was seen by a cop I was pulled over and ticketed until the car was junked.
Very true. You may get away for the moment, but they will remember. And they also know that you tried to get away on purpose. From that point on you will get a ticket damn near each and every time they get the chance. Even if you have a platelight out or forgot to use your turn signal, expect to get ticketed for it. It's not like a video game where if you get away, you're in the clear forever.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:28 PM
xzo6
2nd Gear Member

Street race if you want,I hope you get caught.

Quick Reply: got chased by the cops for street racing