Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Sunday Dec 3rd Cruise. Be there!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 01:05 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Sunday Dec 3rd Cruise. Be there!!

update!!!!

We now have 14 cars!!! Welcome aboard 04BlueGT!!! Can we get one more??!!

ha ha
Old 12-02-2006, 01:08 PM
rick98gt
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Sunday Dec 3rd get together.

I'm still trying ,wife is pretty set on getting the house "Santafied"..I'm hoping for a good first day and tommorow will be a daddy day off.I hope you will be on later,if all goes well I will be meeting youat the first stop,Riverside.From Dover it is about a hour and some change ride..
Old 12-02-2006, 01:15 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

rick98gt---
I'm still trying ,wife is pretty set on getting the house "Santafied"..I'm hoping for a good first day and tommorow will be a daddy day off.I hope you will be on later,if all goes well I will be meeting youat the first stop,Riverside.From Dover it is about a hour and some change ride..

I'm getting ready to start my anniversary outings with wifee ( Movies, lunch and dinner ) but I will log in later today to check updates. I hope you can make it.

If anyone could hit up the other "maybe's" on the first page to check on them because I will be offline for a few hours and that would help me out.<<<<<<<EDIT nevermind I thought it was more on the maybe list!! Im out.

Thanks to everyone for helping bring this together!!! 14 Mustangs baby!!
Old 12-02-2006, 04:15 PM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

17 hours 46 minutes and 34 seconds until the ponys are out of the stable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

whos excited??
Old 12-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Archion
4th Gear Member

im gettin ready to go wash her down now!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 04:39 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Archion

im gettin ready to go wash her down now!!!
I just got done cleanin mine up
Old 12-02-2006, 04:51 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Ok--everyone, just got back from lunch at Red Lobster (stomach is packed!!) Off to movies in a minute but wanted to update you.

I hit up a couple Mustangs in the shopping center with the note about the cruise Sunday. 04 modded pipes, hood, wing and 06 Wheels and tint. Hope we get some bites, also saw a silver chromed out Saleen on 95 but couldn't catch him in the SUV ha ha. We are still waiting to hear back from a few people about the contact info but I'm sure by tonight everyone will have chimed in. Look at the list of waiting to hear back and if you see them online hit them up that Flew needs to hear back from them. Ok gotta run.

EVERYONE CONTACTED

Hey Ryan--talk about excited!! Man when I saw those Stangs in the parking lot I was like "ohh hes gotta be there" lol

Old 12-02-2006, 05:00 PM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

Man are ride is going to be deep who knows who will show up with it being on the radio and all .... should be a great time!!!

Yah same here guys i just finished cleaning mine up as well got her all shined up and purdy!!

Alright ill check in gotta go get some food later!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 05:19 PM
06 Black Beauty
2nd Gear Member

OK NEW UPDATE...

I just sent you a PM But 06Supercharged and myself are good plus we got 2 more stangs coming with us. They are meeting us at our house and then all 4 of us are meeting you guys at the 11am spot. One is an 06 gt and the other is an 04 I believe.

Just goy done washing and waxing her up baby...I can't wait....this is like Christmas morning only early....woooohoooo
Old 12-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Archion
4th Gear Member

Just got done washing and polishing the girl, Gonna do windows and interior wipedown when i get to the 12 o'clock spot early, prob a little before 11...lol, should give me enough time, damn daylight didnt hang around long enough. I am going to be setting up a gallery for at least the pics and vids I take, all others are welcome. I can even dedicate a gallery just to the cruises as well, I have plenty of webspace and bandwidth. I will have my laptop with me tomorrow as well, plus an extra 20gb drive so I can pull pics tomorrow if needed, and with the evo sprint phone connection I can even upload some...lol and we can post from the road...lol

Looking forward to finally meeting you guys tomorrow, since I moved up here in may, I havent found the right circle to hang with, and I think I'm workin on it!!!

Quick Reply: Sunday Dec 3rd Cruise. Be there!!