Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Another "got hit" story

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 09:56 PM
gidyup
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Another "got hit" story

Update: I happened to be driving bythe body shop today so I thought I'd stop in to check on the progress. Most of the parts are in but they are still waiting for a few things so the actual repairs haven't started yet. I asked if I could see her and man, did it hurt

The rear bumper, rear window, rear side window, and back seats are all out...she looks like one of those cars that got left in a bad part of town too long...'cept she still has wheels and a stereo.

On a positive note, this is a BIG SHOP so there are >100 cars scattered around inside and more outside. In the area I walked through she definitely stood out from the crowd as the only car I'd pick to take home.

Before I left I gave her a pat on the roof and told her everything was going to be just fine, but maybe it would have been better for me if I hadn't stopped in. <sigh>

I want my car back!

Regarding parking etiquette:Before this happened, a few weeks ago I parked in a lot out in the middle of nowhere with no cars around. When I came back to my baby there was a nice 2000-something T/A parked in the same row with me...with one empty space between us. That's the way to do it.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:28 PM
maniacmikey
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Another "got hit" story

That's class.