Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

2008 Saleen Blower

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 04:40 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: 2008 Saleen Blower

ORIGINAL: cheftjpeck

guys, lets all relax..moosestang has a strong opinion of the whipple...good 4 him...he also has a strong opinion of his car being a manual and often jabs at us auto trans. guys...again good 4 him...no harm, no foul..its all in good fun..as far as this scoop...I am interested, but not 4 1500 unless there are noticable perf gains, because looks are [imo] not that impressive...I would assume to spend 1000 and get a working ram air hood painted...that's just me...
Why is everyone picking on me. I have nothing, but love for the automatics. I am glad I did get a manual after hearing about automatics failing on supercharged cars, but I didn't buy a manual with that intention. I've owned two autos, a 87 cavalier and a 89 cavalier z24.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:50 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Tom,aka Blackhorse05, hows it going up in JAX.....hope all is well.... by the way moosestang, I would have to disagree with you on another thing, blackhorse05 is not a loose cannon by any means.
How well do you know him, meet him once at a mustang show? Maybe loose cannon was too strong. How about going off half cocked. You must admit that saying he's going to walk me anytime, any place is quite the ignorant statement.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:41 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

Moose no one is picking on you! Personally I like the flaming back and forth makes the forums a little morefun. But come on you owned chevy A/T's what the hell is up with that!?
Old 11-03-2007, 05:43 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

I know Blackhorse05 pretty good (he is my bud we talk 4 to 5 times a week and you are a whole country apart)like I said in my post, he is not a loose cannon just a little crazy. There is a difference, what that is I am not sure, but there must be one.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:05 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

yes, forum drama is fun.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:33 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

drama FTW

let's get some more drama going......
Old 11-03-2007, 07:26 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

Here ya go hammeron, your car sucks!, but only because the driver should be driving a school bus instead of a stang.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:28 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

whipples SC are for girls not woman but girls! Because a Saleen SC makes man power not whipple girl power.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:32 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sactown

Moose no one is picking on you! Personally I like the flaming back and forth makes the forums a little morefun. But come on you owned chevy A/T's what the hell is up with that!?
It's all I could afford when I was your age.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:34 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: moosestang

Tom,aka Blackhorse05, hows it going up in JAX.....hope all is well.... by the way moosestang, I would have to disagree with you on another thing, blackhorse05 is not a loose cannon by any means.
How well do you know him, meet him once at a mustang show? Maybe loose cannon was too strong. How about going off half cocked. You must admit that saying he's going to walk me anytime, any place is quite the ignorant statement.
know him allot better than that. Met him a few times, Heck he came to one of my restaurants one time. to me an all around good guy. As far as him saying he would walk you anytime, that is no more ignorant than some of the statements you have made or I have made....come on moose, you have said some pretty outlandish , albeit joking, cracks on some in the past INCLUDING AUTO TRANNIES: by the way, not everyones auto tranny with supercharger is going. thats like saying everyone who owns a manual tranny and a supercharger is going to break belts and bend tensioners. urban myths.With some people havingbothof them issues happen, but not everyone..ITs all in good fun and that is what makes these forums worth visiting.

Quick Reply: 2008 Saleen Blower