Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

next time someone revs at you at a stoplight...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 01:20 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Default next time someone revs at you at a stoplight...

...remember, you're an idiot if you think you're a "good driver." Get off your phone, stop texting, eating, whatever, and just drive your killing machine the way it was safely intended.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKm0s2xi3YU

S197 mods, move it if you want to, but I figured it was a good high traffic area to post it in so maybe more people will think when they drive instead of worrying about texting or whatever and pay attention to the road and drive in a humane manner.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:34 AM
NYstang88

So i watched about 2 minutes before my attention span kicked in and came to the conclusion that 2/3rds of the accident were pedestrian's fault lol

You should put up a video about how people should pay attention when walking.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:40 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Wow, seriously? You're a moron. Every pedestrian was at a crosswalk or entring a vehicle when the "driver" was in the wrong. How you coul you even conclude such a thing. I can't say much more than, you've proven the point I made to the other moderators earlier today, I'm gonna guess you want an S197 an are between 19-23, a total retard like faaaaar too many in your generation. I can only hope that people like you die in their sleep so as not to disturb the rest of us.

Last edited by RyansQuick6; 03-31-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:17 AM
Ronny2010GT
1st Gear Member

wow that video should be shown every hour on the hour in every television station. maybe then we'd have less stupid people on the road. and please dont let NYstang88's morbid and ignorant sense of humor speak for all people of that age range. im 23 and im very mindful of the consequences of driving like an idiot. i've seen plenty of blood and guts in afganistan so i never want to see it here at home.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:30 AM
mstngsule68
4th Gear Member

im going for to be a cop, so ive seen stuff like this alot.. but god everytime i still see bad accidents it still will get to me. just shows how 4000lbs of hard metal, vs a very fragile body is a bad challange... ugh just some people....
Old 03-31-2010, 03:00 AM
NYstang88

I have an ignorant sense of humor because I know this video doesn't do a thing for this world of absolute morons. It's useless, and fyi im a criminal justice student at john jay. Just because im under 23, and in the market for an S197 has nothing to do with the fact that im right.

Scroll to 53 seconds, yeah sure thats the drivers fault. Im not arguing with you, Im letting you know that your wasting your time.

And next time you call my generation out, why dont you take a look at almost every driver from those accidents... there from your generation.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:13 AM
Rollin Thunder
2nd Gear Member

way over dramatic. Plus most of those vids were in Europe, they cant drive. a little drag race here and there aint no harm. Whats the point of living if you dont live on the edge. Hell most roads round here are 55 mph, if someone is crossing the street, they shouldn't be allowed in public. The lights are a couple miles apart, if they are jay walking. Well like I said, common sense is needed on both accounts. I got in to an accident because I didn't run a yellow light. I stopped, then 4 min later, I had a wrecked mustang because somebody ran a red light, not even on his phone, he was just some redneck dumbass who just got his licensee back from suspension. 32 and only 6 months of driving experience. It aint the drag racers, its just the morons in general. Now I drive aggressively and feel much safer. If I down shifted to second and went through at WOT, my 95 gt would be sitting in my driveway all bright and shining like a star in the sky.

Last edited by Rollin Thunder; 03-31-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:16 AM
cidsamuth
2nd Gear Member

I found it tough to watch -- had to cut it off when they were using an AED on the little boy while his mother watched.

Probably an overkill-of-a-video, but it hit for me. Almost makes me want to take the Tillman tune back off.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:29 AM
hawkeye18
3rd Gear Member

I've noticed there are a lot of unnecessarily angry people here on this forum. I think it's funny! A little bit.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:55 AM
def67
2nd Gear Member

Nothing like a public service announcement from the guy that says " you gonna get raped"! Give me a break, O and not all S197 owners are young and stupid. Did this get posted in all the sections?

Quick Reply: next time someone revs at you at a stoplight...