MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (http://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indiana Regional Section (http://mustangforums.com/forum/indiana-regional-section-158/)
-   -   Fall 2012! (http://mustangforums.com/forum/indiana-regional-section/683409-fall-2012-a.html)

82T-Top 10-14-2012 04:13 PM

Fall 2012!

Alright Indiana its fall now! not a lot goin on in the indiana section so what have you all been up to? new rides (whether its a stang or not)?

We all know winter is coming so if anybody has any cool winter projects/hobbies lets see them! I havent done anything to my mustang since i lowered it in the spring but since then ive been doin stuff to my bike and i bought a new-to-me truck ill upload pictures soon!

82T-Top 10-14-2012 04:27 PM

Here is the truck: 2006 f150 XLT 44,000 miles 4x4 5.4L I plan to get a leveling kit on it soon and some more aggressive tires next fall. the ones on it are like brand new so no sense in wasting them since the truck is going to be used to get around in winter and haul the bike/car to the track.
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1350249468
Here is the bike: 2011 gsxr 600 stretched somewhere between 6-8 inches. it has longer swing arm, fully adjustable lowering links, and thats it for now. i will lower the rear more when i get straps for the front but as for now it is level.
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1350249760

06gtdamon 10-14-2012 09:43 PM

The bike looks great! love it.
Ive had a few mustangs recently, hopefully picking up my new one this week. Matches my bike perfect lol
This should be the new GSXR forum! haha
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img5/1195/196w.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

82T-Top 10-15-2012 06:56 PM

Thanks man!! And when you say new do you mean NEW or new to you?? Any plans for the bike?

06gtdamon 10-15-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 82T-Top (Post 8072773)
Thanks man!! And when you say new do you mean NEW or new to you?? Any plans for the bike?

Just new to me
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img844/3098/103ryk.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Nah not really. Just plan on upgrading to a bigger bike sometime.

82T-Top 10-15-2012 07:18 PM

That looks good!!

You just cruise around on the bike or you take to track? If track, you drag or take laps?

I know I got mine to cruise and took it to track once and loved it haha I should have known better!!

06gtdamon 10-15-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 82T-Top (Post 8072798)
That looks good!!

You just cruise around on the bike or you take to track? If track, you drag or take laps?

I know I got mine to cruise and took it to track once and loved it haha I should have known better!!

Thanks!
I just cruise around. Pretty much still learning.
haha youre going to be hooked on going to the track. Looks like youre running good times though.

82T-Top 10-15-2012 07:57 PM

Nothin wrong with that!!

Oh I love it!! Lol with a few more mods I plan to be in mid 9's next year. My best time was on the tire the bike came with LOL it was/is one the marks for where tread is.. spent LOL so once I get a better tire, lower it a bit more and more seat time I should be close! I know a whole second is a lot but I am a beginner and I know that is part I need seat time for!!!

outceltj 10-21-2012 12:13 AM

I bought a fluidyne radiator that I'm gonna install this winter. Plus the 302 rotating assembly will be going in. Should make for some interesting 1/4 mile times

projectresto83 11-05-2012 07:01 PM

What up guys?? Haven't been on this site in awhile...been too busy..

Bought a 92 Taurus for a winter beater....motor in the 93 developed a bad wrist pin knock and then it let go a couple days ago...awaiting tear down to find out what exactly... I bought another house and finally have a garage so I have 2 other foxes (4 total) at the house...those 2 are customers..... BUSY BUSY BUSY

82T-Top 11-23-2012 12:05 PM

gotta love a taurus!! lol sorry to hear about the 93! hopefully it'll be back up soon for ya!! congrats on new house and customers man!!

82T-Top 11-23-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outceltj (Post 8076881)
I bought a fluidyne radiator that I'm gonna install this winter. Plus the 302 rotating assembly will be going in. Should make for some interesting 1/4 mile times

That should indeed be interesting!! where are you located and what track will you take it to?? i havent seen you around this site and judging by your post numbers, you seem to have been here a bit lol

outceltj 12-02-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 82T-Top (Post 8098016)
That should indeed be interesting!! where are you located and what track will you take it to?? i havent seen you around this site and judging by your post numbers, you seem to have been here a bit lol

As u can tell I don't check this particular part of the site much. But I live in brownsburg,IN. I go to Lucas oil raceway park for my fun. How about yourself.

82T-Top 12-03-2012 10:37 AM

Nice lol and yes I know Brownsburg, my girlfriends grandparents live over there like 3 or 4 miles from all the big race shops in the industrial park area. And I take my car/bike to muncie dragway but I have ran at several other tracks. I would love to go over to indy and watch you run I need to get over there anyhow because I have been down that track in a car but not on the bike yet. Every now and then there is a group from indy that comes over to run wednesday nights (sometimes some camaros tag along) you ever go to muncie or plan on it?

outceltj 12-03-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 82T-Top (Post 8104133)
Nice lol and yes I know Brownsburg, my girlfriends grandparents live over there like 3 or 4 miles from all the big race shops in the industrial park area. And I take my car/bike to muncie dragway but I have ran at several other tracks. I would love to go over to indy and watch you run I need to get over there anyhow because I have been down that track in a car but not on the bike yet. Every now and then there is a group from indy that comes over to run wednesday nights (sometimes some camaros tag along) you ever go to muncie or plan on it?

Never been to the track in Muncie. I'd like to tag along sometime for the Wednesday nite runs. I work a unconventional schedule but I could probably manage to get there at least once in the summer. But I do manage to hit the track (Lucas) 5 or so times a year depending on weather. This year and the times I went seemed very busy but makes for some good fun with people. Does the track get very busy there in Muncie. Who goes from Indy.. Anyway u should bring your bike down here. There is a few bikes running. And I always think man that looks crazy. Lol. Have u been to the track by Kokomo? I haven't but would like to sometime.

I wish it was spring already...I'm ready to get back to some fun a 1/4 mile at a time

projectresto83 12-04-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outceltj (Post 8104523)
Never been to the track in Muncie. I'd like to tag along sometime for the Wednesday nite runs. I work a unconventional schedule but I could probably manage to get there at least once in the summer. But I do manage to hit the track (Lucas) 5 or so times a year depending on weather. This year and the times I went seemed very busy but makes for some good fun with people. Does the track get very busy there in Muncie. Who goes from Indy.. Anyway u should bring your bike down here. There is a few bikes running. And I always think man that looks crazy. Lol. Have u been to the track by Kokomo? I haven't but would like to sometime.

I wish it was spring already...I'm ready to get back to some fun a 1/4 mile at a time

Muncie has its times when it can be busy and times that it doesn't. I was only able to go once last year on their opening day....wasn't exactly packed but it was busy. They were working out issues and at the end one of the trees went down so they shut us down early. I plan on going alot more this next year.

outceltj 12-04-2012 04:40 PM

Lucas oil has had those problems as well but they let us keep going down the one side. But that takes awhile especially if there busy. I really enjoy the track but I think I'm gonna get involved in some auto cross. Do you guys know where is a good place for that. I'm not looking to do it competitively. Just to do it for fun

projectresto83 12-04-2012 07:40 PM

I would love to hit the road coarse... Check out...

http://www.indyscca.org/

82T-Top 12-12-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outceltj (Post 8104523)

Yeah same here on work schedule! I did manage to get to Muncie like 6 or 7 Wednesdays and a few Saturdays to watch my brother and sister race. I don't know anybody from Indy that goes I just see there Marion co. Plates and surrounding area plates. But I don't think Muncie gets to busy...... It's kinda a perfect in between and always have a good time. The guys there like to keep things moving along the best they can. I will for sure make it to Indy at least once to run the bike and yeah I used to watch the guys run bikes going, yeahhhhh idk about that...... Lol and I got my first bike, made a pass and was hooked!! If you are referring to Bunker hill dragstrip you bet I've been there!! That used to be my home track when I raced jr. Dragsters. Really great ppl up there and some very good competition to say the least!! I'm ready for summer as well!! Wouldn't mind some snow in the meantime tho, makes it not feel as cold and gives you something to do (4x4!!!). If you ever decide to go up to bunker hill let me know cause I have yet to run a bike there and wouldn't mind going. Don't know everybody up there like I used to but still know a handful depending on who is all there.

95 BLOWN GT 12-28-2012 10:31 AM

hey fellow mf'ers not from indiana..but i am getting a 408ci built for summer..600hp na turbo motor.