Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > MustangForums.com Regional Chapters > Louisiana Regional Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Louisiana Regional Chapter Chapter President: RyansQuick6

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 02-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
RobDis
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ford Mustang 5.0
Default Member list for LA Members

Guys,
I will take on the job of creating a member list with all the members from Louisiana's names/locations/email. I dont think we will all be willing to give out address's or even phone numbers but i would like to give the option to send whatever information you are willing or would like to see and ill add it to the list.

The first question i would like to ask is what type of application would yall like to see this list in? IE Excel, Word, OpenOffice? I can do it in any of those. Also is there a specific format you would or wouldnt like? I can build it how we want i just want it to be a good one that people will use.

I would also start off this request with an open invitation for yall to start sending me the info you want to submit and this is to all the people that have responded. I will post mine below so you can see how i want you to list it in your email. Or you can reply to this thread. Either way i will get the information. I would prefer the email as that guarantees i will get the information. See below. The format is how i would like it sent, the information you want to provide is up to you. I will add whatever you are willing to send. If i missed any items or information yall would like to see just let me know. I will also send out a new list as someone is added. Or periodically as needed.

Name: Robert Disatell
Member Name: RobDis
Email: robert.disatell@gmail.com
Phone: Optional?
Address: Optional?
Car: 2011 Mustang GT
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

2011 GT 5.0, Kona Blue
Roush Rocker Splitters
Roush Front Bumper with splitter.
Custom Powdercoated Billet Upper and Lower Grills.
Custom Fog Light relocation behind the Billet Grill.
AMR Wheels, Staggered, 20x10 Rears, 19x8.5 Fronts
5.0 emblems blacked out.
Steeda CAI, Steeda Tune
GT500 Axlebacks with a Lethal Offroad-X Pipe.
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Ford Racing Shocks and Struts.
BMR LCA's and LCA Relocation Brackets.
Moroso Adjustable Panhard Bar.
RobDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
ZombieHuntr
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: Searching for one now.....
ZombieHuntr83

Name: Kevin Townsend
Member Name: ZombieHuntr
Email: zombiehuntr83@yahoo.com
Phone: 2255054569
Address: Optional?
Car: Looking to buy a 87-04gt now
Old 01-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
ZombieHuntr
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: Searching for one now.....
ZombieHuntr83

don't bother me. I get bored. I just moved to baton rouge and don't know anyone at all. if someone contacts me, thats fine in my book.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:03 PM   #4
SSG Steggy

Vehicle: '14 Stang
Stephen Stegemeyer
Default Revive!

I would love to see a Saturday night Mustang Cruise Night to Slidell, Hammond, Laplace, BR, etc. Sonic. Love to see a meet and greet sometime before school starts up again in early august. Maybe this Saturday night? Slidell, Covington, and Mandeville MF'ers meet in Mandeville for drive in and meet NOLA and Metry MF'ers at Lakeside, then cruise over to Laplace Sonic. Hammond, BR, Gonzo, Laplace could meet up somewhere and we all meet in Laplace at Sonic?

Any thoughts or takers? I'm down even if it's just a couple of us.
SSG Steggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:03 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement