Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Why me!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Why me!

ORIGINAL: groundpounder

Just try not to lose the lesson
I won't, thanks for the advice and thank you all for the teaching me stuff frommy time in the mach 1 section.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:34 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

PS-What do you guys think I could sell my mach for?

3500 miles, slp lm 2 cat-back, maco/r h-pipe, Steeda Tri-ax, K&N air filter, and showroom condition everything.

I got a number in mind I want but wonder if I can realistically sell it for that in a month's time.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

fast sell = 15-16K, maybe get 17-18 if you hold out and find the right buyer but the market is horrible for selling these cars right now.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:20 PM
MachWon04
1st Gear Member

Wow that sucks man Did your dad pay for the car in the first place?

Not like you can't speed excessively and drive like a jackass in an econobox, the ricers do it all the time!
Old 07-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MachWon04

Wow that sucks man Did your dad pay for the car in the first place?

Not like you can't speed excessively and drive like a jackass in an econobox, the ricers do it all the time!
No, I paid for it with the help of my grandparents that gave me $5k towards the car.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:40 PM
darkmach1
4th Gear Member

so you paid for your car and your dad is taking it away? not to be disrespecful, but I would've said " How 'bout NO!!
Old 07-17-2008, 05:46 AM
jmac72187
corner carver

ORIGINAL: darkmach1

so you paid for your car and your dad is taking it away? not to be disrespecful, but I would've said " How 'bout NO!!
His Dad owns the house, he makes the rules.

It seems a bit harsh to me though.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:32 AM
delstang05
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Machwon

fast sell = 15-16K, maybe get 17-18 if you hold out and find the right buyer but the market is horrible for selling these cars right now.
Do all of us mach owners a favor, please don't dump your car off. Everyone is killing the market even more by selling these cars for cheap. I'm trying to sell mine right now, but everyone thinks they should get a mach for $3k below value. Post it up for $19k, I'm sure that's what it's worth. If it takes longer to sell then you can hold onto it for longer.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: delstang05

ORIGINAL: Machwon

Do all of us mach owners a favor, please don't dump your car off. Everyone is killing the market even more by selling these cars for cheap. I'm trying to sell mine right now, but everyone thinks they should get a mach for $3k below value. Post it up for $19k, I'm sure that's what it's worth. If it takes longer to sell then you can hold onto it for longer.
It's posted for $21.5k in my local newspaper and ebay right now. I want to get $20k for it, but if I don't get any offers close to that before the end of the month I might let it go for $19k but no less. I've already had offers as high as $18.5k, but don't want to let it loose for that just yet. Good Luck with your sale!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:43 PM
darkmach1
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jmac72187

ORIGINAL: darkmach1

His Dad owns the house, he makes the rules.

It seems a bit harsh to me though.

yes i'm 100% with you on that and yes its a very harsh punishment. When I crashed my dad's car I didn't even have my restricted license, I could've been in a world of trouble, but he stepped up, told the guy that he was gonna take the blame and his damage would be paid, and he still took me to get my restricted afterwards, he didn't speak to me for a month, but he stepped up. I think my situation was a little worse than his is. The point is to learn from the mistake, not torture you for it, I did, I have not gotten a ticket in the 5 years I've had my license, not even pulled over. Now 5 years later the tables have turned, I'm paying for every bill that comes into MY dads house, from morgage, to electricity, to food, you name it, because he's not able to do it at this moment, but i don't regret it, he's my dad and I thank him for everything he's done for me, now its my turn to step up.