Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Saleen S281 Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 08:20 PM
03_SH@KER

Default Saleen S281 Spoiler

So i decided to go with the saleen s281 spoiler on my Mach 1 here is some pictures...

Let me know what you think...

Old 02-05-2009, 08:38 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

thats looks sleek my man... very NICE!!!

where did u order
Old 02-05-2009, 09:12 PM
03MachMe
2nd Gear Member

looks good! now lower that bitch and get some wheels, and get the red stripe package and your set!
Old 02-05-2009, 10:17 PM
99 GT vert
5th Gear Member

looks sweet man i cant wait to get mine
Old 02-05-2009, 10:52 PM
03_SH@KER

Default Thanks

Originally Posted by hpwrestler220
thats looks sleek my man... very NICE!!!

where did u order
I got it from stage 3 motorsports

Originally Posted by 03MachMe
looks good! now lower that bitch and get some wheels, and get the red stripe package and your set!
I saw a mach 1 with the dark red and it looked good i was thinking dark pink since im a woman

Originally Posted by 99 GT vert
looks sweet man i cant wait to get mine
Thanks!! What color do you want?
Old 02-05-2009, 10:58 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 03_SH@KER
I got it from stage 3 motorsports

I saw a mach 1 with the dark red and it looked good i was thinking dark pink since im a woman

Thanks!! What color do you want?
we are actually trying to do a group buy for those wings as we speak right now lol...

he is getting it painted laser red i believe

can you post up what it cost to get painted?? people are very curious.

thank you so much
Old 02-05-2009, 11:03 PM
03_SH@KER

we are actually trying to do a group buy for those wings as we speak right now lol...

he is getting it painted laser red i believe

can you post up what it cost to get painted?? people are very curious.

thank you so much
Pretty sweet. I work at a bodyshop so i helped do a lot of the prep ...plus i repainted my hood cuz it was peeling from where rocks chipped it. So for both the hood & spoiler i payed under 200 for all of it. But reg price prob would depend on where you go and how well they prep it etc.. i can try and see how much it would cost at my work reg price if you want? So you can have an idea of how much...
Old 02-05-2009, 11:14 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Pretty sweet. I work at a bodyshop so i helped do a lot of the prep ...plus i repainted my hood cuz it was peeling from where rocks chipped it. So for both the hood & spoiler i payed under 200 for all of it. But reg price prob would depend on where you go and how well they prep it etc.. i can try and see how much it would cost at my work reg price if you want? So you can have an idea of how much...
hmmm.. well if you can ask, that would be great so that everybody else can get an idea.. but idk if you want to ask that after you just got it done for so cheap!!! i just gave everybody an estimate of around 150-200 bc prep is a b*tch on these wings i hear...

wing looks sick though.. i had one on my 6er and i sold it with the car (car was same exact color as GT...) and now i wish i swapped it. so im buying another one

the wing looks sick if you tint the 3rd brake light btw
Old 02-05-2009, 11:22 PM
03_SH@KER

hmmm.. well if you can ask, that would be great so that everybody else can get an idea.. but idk if you want to ask that after you just got it done for so cheap!!! i just gave everybody an estimate of around 150-200 bc prep is a b*tch on these wings i hear...

wing looks sick though.. i had one on my 6er and i sold it with the car (car was same exact color as GT...) and now i wish i swapped it. so im buying another one

the wing looks sick if you tint the 3rd brake light btw
k i'll see tho. That sounds about right. Mine wasn't too bad to prep. Thank-you i wasn't sure about changing the wing on it but i def love the new look. Having withdrawls? lol i think it would look good on your gt! I'll have too look up some pics of the 3rd brake light tinted =)
Old 02-05-2009, 11:35 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

k i'll see tho. That sounds about right. Mine wasn't too bad to prep. Thank-you i wasn't sure about changing the wing on it but i def love the new look. Having withdrawls? lol i think it would look good on your gt! I'll have too look up some pics of the 3rd brake light tinted =)
ill see if i have any pics of my other one (with the tinted 3rd) but i dont think i do.. and yeah i think its goign to look SICK... look at the spoiler thread in the 4.6 general discussion thread... some nice cars with s281 wings..

when i get it, ill be tinting the 3rd brake light, re-tinting the brake lights.. and than blacking out the decklid in between the tails and the lower rear valence.. ill post pics when it happens

Quick Reply: Saleen S281 Spoiler