Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

my stang, nothin special. critique my photo editing

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 08:56 AM
SideSwipe
1st Gear Member

I dunno about the US, but up here in the Toronto area i have not seen any fast hondas (aside from S2K's)...all you see is riced out rust buckets with annoyingly loud fart can mufflers. People who drive them give them a bad name too because they drive them on the street like its a track, do burnouts in parking lots full of people, stupid things like that. Certain cars i will never like just because of the image i have of them in my head. A civic is still a civic, and a V8 Mustang will always be a class above. (Im talking stock for stock out of the factory)
Old 03-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Wifeys03Cobra
1st Gear Member

Yeah I understand where your coming from but people do the same things with there mustangs and any cars, the burn outs in parking lots, racing on the street like its a track its not just people who drive civics that do that but people in general in any car act stupid sometimes. I'm sure there are honda guys out there who can come up with alot of reasons why they dont like our mustangs either its just a different taste and style people have.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:21 AM
slammedEG
1st Gear Member

there are a lot of ricers here, but also a ton more respectable hondas, but i definitely know where your coming from. but theyre so easy to mod that anyone can do it, thing is they choose the wrong way to. but to each their own, and my own is different than anyone elses so i expect some insult.

oh, and you cant compare a honda to a v8 mustang, one is a ~20K economy car brand new and the other is a ~45K sports car brand new. they cant be compared. yes the mustang is in a higher "class" but were not in the middle ages here, class does not provide any reason to disrespect.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:11 PM
BigBallin
1st Gear Member

seems like the same editing on all the pics
Old 03-20-2010, 11:04 AM
slammedEG
1st Gear Member

you can only do so much to a picture before it looks fuked up. and i guess thats my style of editing. idk, you would have to kind of understand what im doing to know how its different.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:10 AM
SideSwipe
1st Gear Member

I was not referring to the fact that a Mustang makes someone look better or higher class that a Civic, im saying in car terms its a class above. Anyways up here 90% of morons who do stupid things with cars are honda owners, which is why people up here are hating on them...anyways enough has been said on this subject haha...

would you guys consider a 04 350Z or S2K a higher class car than a 04 Stang GT?
Old 03-20-2010, 11:51 AM
slammedEG
1st Gear Member

no i got what you meant lol the car not the person.

now when your saying class thats a pretty loose term, because there are many factors where one car will excel and the other wont. you cant really compare cars, because each has so much variation that it becomes apples and oranges. just saying.
an s2000 and 350z will come with much more factory options because they are the tip top of their brand (with the exception of the nsx which is no longer in production, and the gt-r, which is a specialty car), whereas a mustang gt isnt really the top of what ford has to offer.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:31 PM
jst98gtmustang
3rd Gear Member

Love them! i think they look grate!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:23 PM
schermer

I think the pictures would look great if you didn't alter the contrast to such a degree. I think it takes away from your actual car.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:29 PM
slammedEG
1st Gear Member

jst - thanks!

schermer - i know exactly what you mean, i kinda do it on purpose though, i want my editing to be noticeable and give a sort of fake look just because its what appeals to me when it comes to editing. dont get me wrong, i love a clean normal looking picture that has just been enhanced a little but idk, i do it more as an art form rather than to just make a picture look a little less crappy lol

Quick Reply: my stang, nothin special. critique my photo editing