Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

My '07 GT

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 01:04 PM
duffman668

Default My '07 GT

Please ignore the emblems on the side. It is a GT, despite what some people have questioned on other forums, prompting me to take a picture with a not so nice sign next to my GT emblem on the back . Anyway I have thought about lowering it a little, as I feel it sits too high up for its wheels. Also I plan on getting the original GT emblems and replace the ones currently on the sides. Anyway, thanks for checking it out. Any ideas or thoughts (positive or negative) is much appreciated.

Old 07-23-2015, 06:38 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Nice ride!
Old 07-23-2015, 07:35 PM
duffman668

Thanks Soldier GT. I think I like yours better though lol. What part of Missouri are you from? I'm in Springfield, but got this car up in the St. Louis area.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:53 PM
silverskoundrel
1st Gear Member

You've got a nice ride. Forget what people say. Let em think what they want to since they will anyway haha. As far as badges. I've always removed as many as I could. If there weren't holes behind my GT badges they'd be gone! I really wanted to get the same emblems you have but the originals are kind of pricey for me right now!
Old 07-24-2015, 06:13 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by duffman668
Thanks Soldier GT. I think I like yours better though lol. What part of Missouri are you from? I'm in Springfield, but got this car up in the St. Louis area.

Hey man I'm from Waynesville. I'll be in Springfield tomorrow. I'm going to the all Ford car show at Friendly Ford. Are you going?
Old 07-24-2015, 10:31 AM
duffman668

Thanks silverskoundrel. I am in the same boat as you, I usually try to remove as many badges as possible but those pesky holes kind of hinder it. I have a set of stock chrome GT emblems on the way though as well as some other goodies, so those emblems won't be on much longer.

Soldier, I was originally going to go but I am leaving for vacation to Indianapolis as soon as work is over tonight. My mother-in-law is the Lead Sr. Project Manager at the NAPA Balkamp Distribution Center up there. Going to try to score some wholesale upgrades ;-). It looks like it will be a good time though. Are you entering your car into the show or just spectating?
Old 07-25-2015, 12:19 AM
silverskoundrel
1st Gear Member

Default My '07 GT

Originally Posted by duffman668
Thanks silverskoundrel. I am in the same boat as you, I usually try to remove as many badges as possible but those pesky holes kind of hinder it. I have a set of stock chrome GT emblems on the way though as well as some other goodies, so those emblems won't be on much longer.

Soldier, I was originally going to go but I am leaving for vacation to Indianapolis as soon as work is over tonight. My mother-in-law is the Lead Sr. Project Manager at the NAPA Balkamp Distribution Center up there. Going to try to score some wholesale upgrades ;-). It looks like it will be a good time though. Are you entering your car into the show or just spectating?
If the badges that come off of yours come off without damage & have the alignment pins on the back intact then you should ship the pair to me
Old 07-25-2015, 09:47 AM
nj07
2nd Gear Member

Cool car!
Old 07-25-2015, 05:01 PM
duffman668

Skoundrel, I actually have no problem doing that. When I get either the GT or 4.6 badges ordered in I'll get a hold of you. Assuming I get the old ones off intact.

Thanks for the compliment Nj07.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:28 AM
silverskoundrel
1st Gear Member

Default My '07 GT

That'd be awesome haha