Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

NE one from WI?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 09:47 PM
OxmanWI

Default RE: NE one from WI?

SC V8 bird in Milwaukee, just checking out the stang forums, hi!
Old 08-25-2006, 01:37 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

awesome more people from wisconsin is great. How old is everyone that replied recently to this thread. I'm 23 and live in milwaukee.

[quote]

[quote/]
Is it black??? Did you buy it from a guy named eric????
Old 08-25-2006, 01:40 PM
Tracedaddy
4th Gear Member

I'm older than that. []

In fact, is your Mom single?
Old 08-25-2006, 06:40 PM
OxmanWI

[quote]ORIGINAL: yellowcobra

awesome more people from wisconsin is great. How old is everyone that replied recently to this thread. I'm 23 and live in milwaukee.

[quote/]
Is it black??? Did you buy it from a guy named eric????
Nope, but i have seen a black one with a body kit on hwy 100...here a pic of her

Old 08-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Mac93
3rd Gear Member

I'm 17, I live in Brookfield and I used to cruise hwy100 a lot but there's been a lot of cops there lately. Have any of you guys seen a white Regal GSX with dark tint and chrome wheels on hwy? He's one of my buddies and it's a mid 13 sec car. Let me know when any of you guys are going to hwy next, it's not too far from me.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:32 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mac93

I'm 17, I live in Brookfield and I used to cruise hwy100 a lot but there's been a lot of cops there lately. Have any of you guys seen a white Regal GSX with dark tint and chrome wheels on hwy? He's one of my buddies and it's a mid 13 sec car. Let me know when any of you guys are going to hwy next, it's not too far from me.
its supercharged right???? If so i raced him and beat him but, i was surprised how well he kept up.

EDITED: Does it also say supercharged on the back window???
Old 08-27-2006, 07:43 PM
Mac93
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: yellowcobra

its supercharged right???? If so i raced him and beat him but, i was surprised how well he kept up.

Yes it's supercharged and he used to have a sticker somewhere, but now it says Team 3800 on the back window. It's his little club where all the GPs, GTPs, and Regals cruise. Oh yeah, he'd be no match for your Cobra, but it definately surprises a lot of people. I met STANMAN the night his SRT was getting delivered but I never got a chance to see it.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:39 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: yellowcobra

Yes it's supercharged and he used to have a sticker somewhere, but now it says Team 3800 on the back window. It's his little club where all the GPs, GTPs, and Regals cruise. Oh yeah, he'd be no match for your Cobra, but it definately surprises a lot of people. I met STANMAN the night his SRT was getting delivered but I never got a chance to see it.
yeah i've still never met STANMAN. But that is all i seem to see on the highway thats fast are done up GTP's and that regal. I saw a white Z06 once and that was the closest race i've had yet. Besides me and twigbert.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Mac93
3rd Gear Member

I guess you haven't run into the 500hp teg. I saw him race a remote turbo WS6 T/A! It was crazy, but there is a yellow notch Fox with huge DRs and a supercharger that's probably in the 10s.. Anyway, when are you going down to hwy next? I should be down there next weekend, but school starts so it might be the last time for awhile []
Old 08-30-2006, 09:31 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

I guess you haven't run into the 500hp teg. I saw him race a remote turbo WS6 T/A! It was crazy, but there is a yellow notch Fox with huge DRs and a supercharger that's probably in the 10s.. Anyway, when are you going down to hwy next? I should be down there next weekend, but school starts so it might be the last time for awhile []
I don't really know when i go. Its kinda spur of the moment type thing because i only live like 10-15 minutes away.