Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Michigan guys and gals

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 07:28 PM
7STANG
99GTverts minion

Default Michigan guys and gals

Ok all, we have another Michigan resident in the Ride of the Month contest. We already got Jason (MYGT500) a win this year - lets see if we can get another one! Sxynerd has an awesome car and he deserves the win.After all the crap we have been through in this state (Kwame, Granholm, unemployment, etc...) we could use another win.

Here is a link for the voting.
https://mustangforums.com/m_4827724/tm.htm
Old 03-27-2008, 08:10 PM
downriverT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Michigan guys and gals

Don't you know bribes are needed. J gave away rides to everyone that voted for him. PM sxynerd he needs to wash some cars or something.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:17 PM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

I voted for him!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:32 PM
7STANG
99GTverts minion

ORIGINAL: downriverT

Don't you know bribes are needed. J gave away rides to everyone that voted for him. PM sxynerd he needs to wash some cars or something.
I hear you Mike, I am first on the list for a ride because I nominated J. Sxynerd, I get the ride and your first born son.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Haha, thanks guys. I think the ROTM rules say I'm not allowed to start threads for votes. But I didn't start it so I guess it's ok. You'll be the first ride given we we all meet up in PH. That will actually be the last show I'll have time for before I take the big plunge in the Married prison. Aug 17th is my big day i'm going to be pretty busy.

It's funny they brought up cars that have seeing "real racing action." Like my cars only a show car and is just a pretty car. I'm at the track every other weekend durring the summer and when I was in Cali I was road racing my beastly 71mach.... and I almost lived at Palmdale raceway.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:15 AM
7STANG
99GTverts minion

ORIGINAL: sxynerd

Haha, thanks guys. I think the ROTM rules say I'm not allowed to start threads for votes. But I didn't start it so I guess it's ok. You'll be the first ride given we we all meet up in PH. That will actually be the last show I'll have time for before I take the big plunge in the Married prison. Aug 17th is my big day i'm going to be pretty busy.

It's funny they brought up cars that have seeing "real racing action." Like my cars only a show car and is just a pretty car. I'm at the track every other weekend durring the summer and when I was in Cali I was road racing my beastly 71mach.... and I almost lived at Palmdale raceway.
Crap - I have to report to married prison also on April 27th.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:33 PM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

Voted...
Old 03-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

i reported to married prison almost a year ago now...maybe its been over a year..i should look into that..

Old 03-28-2008, 02:04 PM
7STANG
99GTverts minion

ORIGINAL: Ride Of The Month

i reported to married prison almost a year ago now...maybe its been over a year..i should look into that..

WHEW! When I saw you replied to this I thought I was busted for starting a thread to get sxynerd some votes.

Don't worry ROTM, all it takes is a lawyer, and a lot of money to get paroled. You will even get visitation from your kids every other weekend and Wednesdays!
Old 03-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

A lawyer or a shovel and some land!

Quick Reply: Michigan guys and gals