yup, heres the short list of whats different between the bullitt and the regular.
What makes a Bullitt Different
POWERTRAIN, SUSPENSION AND BRAKE COMPARISON
Springs 600 lb/in. linear
(lowers car 3/4") 450 lb/in. linear
Struts 35 mm piston,
custom valved struts 32 mm piston
Stabilizer Bar 28mm tubular 26.5mm solid
Springs 250 lb/in. linear (lowers car 3/4") 210 lb/in. linear
Shocks 30 mm piston, custom valved shocks 30 mm piston
Stabilizer Bar 21 mm tubular 23 mm solid
Calipers Dual piston aluminum,
custom painted Dual piston aluminum
Disk Rotors 330 mm vented 276 mm vented
Calipers Single piston Single piston
Rotors 296 mm vented 267 mm solid
ABS/T.C. Yes Yes
Misc. Subframe connectors N/A
Engine and transmission modifications
* The new cast aluminum intake manifold has an increased runner diameter to maintain low-end torque and provide a broader power curve for increased top-end performance.
* A twin 57mm-bore throttle body replaces the GT 65 mm throttle body, allowing for quicker throttle response and increased peak flow.
* To reduce parasitic losses, the alternator pulley was increased to 66 mm and the water pump pulley was increased to 140 mm.
* The exhaust system has been retuned to increase flow approximately 20% and give the Bullitt a new distinct sound.
* All Mustang Bullitts have the new TR3650 transmission and clutch assembly that provides improved shift quality. A new 11-inch flywheel and clutch assembly have been added to increase torque capacity and reduce clutch pedal efforts.
* Pony on grill is centered in a blacked out coral instead of chrome.
* Does not come with a spoiler.
* Brushed aluminum gas filler door.
* Molded front mud guards.
* Different Rocker Panels
* Lowered by 3/4"
* Red Brake calipers with a silver Mustang.
* Simple side scoops without the honeycomb plastic grill.
* Bullitt Badge on the left of Trunk lid.
* Rolled exhaust tips.
* Molded c-pillars sweep forward instead of straight down.
* Brushed aluminum shifter bezel.
* Brushed aluminum ball shifter ****.
* Door sills with BULLITT logo.
* Retro dash has white lighting and closely indexed speedometer.
* Seats are stitched to replicate the style from the 60's..
* New stainless steel pedal covers are positioned to provide better heel-to-toe relationship