Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Yet another video, from the same guy.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 01:51 PM

Default RE: Yet another video, from the same guy.

ORIGINAL: ShadowG03

were you watching the ****ing video...? didn't you see all the gauges down the front driver side window (drawing a blank, cant remember what it's called). 2000si I usually don't resort to insulting people but that video was retarted... THE BOXTER WASN'T EVEN RACING AND NEITHER WAS THE BIMMER, AND YES HE BARELY PULLED ON THE LT-1 4200LB CAR, THEY SAID THEY GOT TO 130 **** THE SS LIMITER PROBABLY KICKED IN THAT WHY HE STARTED TO PULL, **** IT TOOK HIM 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE EVEN MOVED AHEAD 1/4 OF A CAR. I'M SORRY SI BUT YOU ARE A COMPLETE ****ING MORON, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD SOME SORT OF INTELIGENCE UNTIL THAT POST. I COULD POST 1,000,000 VIDS OF ME SMOKING PIECE OF **** RICERS BUT I DON'T. BUT YOU SEEM TO FEEL THE NEED TO POST EVERY VID YOU FIND OF SOME FREAK IMPORT BEATING A STOCK DOMESTIC... GO F$*K YOURSELF LOSER.
blah blah blah. Thats why I said "sort of" a race about the bimmer and porsche, the guy driving doesn't even think it was a race. Just some random bull**** he recorded. Yes He pulled on the LT1, HE PULLED ON THE LT1. Now that you've admitted that, a B16 pulled on a V8. That's what this is all about, thats the whole point of it. Doesn't matter if it took him until about 100 mph to start pulling, he still pulled on him, and he pulled on him quite a bit. by the way, what do you mean you don't normally resort to name calling? dude that is ALL you do.

I post videos like that and a few seemed to enjoy it. It was a funny video (in the beginning) and I posted it because even *I* couldn't believe he pulled on the LT1 on top end. If you didn't want to watch it, leave. Think what you will, but that guy is far from a ricer... way to resort to that old word when you KNOW you're not getting anywhere in the arguement. Just leave my thread, k thanks.

BTW- those 2 in the civic are the 2 biggest douche bags on earth... woohoo woohooo wooohoo wooo wooo woo wooo woooooo woo wooooo wooooooooooooo wooo wooo we got off the ground, that was bad *** too much v-tec'n (in fake cheech spanish accent)... go kill yourself
I wonder if you even have a sense of humor. That was all a joke. You know, when friends get together, have a good time and laugh? Do you have friends? I'm sure you do have friends and have experienced this at some point.

And 2nd, Shadow has a point, the limiter on a stock Imp kicks inat 123mph. But from what I viewed, no way they were even doing over 100. The kid in the Imp most likely let off cause he was scared. If you don't know the feel of an Impala at over 100, youwon't like it. it's heavy and feels like you're floating, not stiff and rigid like a sports car.
Maybe the kid in the SS wasn't doing much over 100, but the fact was they were dead even and HE WAS pulling with him until the higher RPM where the B16 PULLED AHEAD OF THE V8. Since, again, this is the entire point. Just admit that the B16 pulled on a Domestic and it's all over.

Old 06-17-2004, 02:35 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Wahoooooooo them there B16 boyz had toooooooo much v-tech for that mid 15 second impala ... wahooooooooooooooo

while I enjoy watching vids, that was one of the more retarted ones ive seen, nevertheless I still enjoyed it
Old 06-17-2004, 03:40 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

And 2nd, Shadow has a point, the limiter on a stock Imp kicks inat 123mph. But from what I viewed, no way they were even doing over 100. The kid in the Imp most likely let off cause he was scared. If you don't know the feel of an Impala at over 100, youwon't like it. it's heavy and feels like you're floating, not stiff and rigid like a sports car.
Maybe the kid in the SS wasn't doing much over 100, but the fact was they were dead even and HE WAS pulling with him until the higher RPM where the B16 PULLED AHEAD OF THE V8. Since, again, this is the entire point. Just admit that the B16 pulled on a Domestic and it's all over.
[/quote]

Well, I have one reply, find this kid or your little si and pull on mine and I won't even use the juice and like I said the kid must have been scared because I know an Imp pulls hard over 100mph, even in stock form.
Old 06-17-2004, 03:44 PM
EmptyEvergreen
3rd Gear Member

thanks for the suppourt guys
Old 06-17-2004, 03:49 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

oh and I was just discussing this with a friend, the quote, "Too much V-tec'n"

QUOTE -
A RICER IN A MUSTANG "WOOWOWOWWWOOOOOO, TOO MUCH MODULATING"
Camaro - WOOOHOOWOOOWWOOOO, too much LS1'n"
Dodge - "WOOOWWOWOWWOWOWOOO, Too much Hemi'n"

Man, I'm glad domestic owners have sense
Old 06-17-2004, 05:17 PM
gearhead4ever

stop putting dumbass import videos on a mustang site to try to imprees mustang lovers you wont win, some imports are very fast and most of them just look dumb and the only mod they have is fart can muffler. There are some imports that can beat mustangs but it's pointless to campare a car that isn't yours to someone's car on this site if the import in this video was so bad *** it would have smoked the ss but it didnt smoke it at all.
Old 06-17-2004, 07:52 PM
68silvercoupe
1st Gear Member

assume what you want, It doesn't take long for a B16 to get up to 5500 rpm, believe me... I drive one. Anyway, you're saying a 5000 lb 260 hp car would kill it from a dig? isn't that kinda contradicting your own previous statements?

You also said it yourself, he's beating up on 14 second cars and your fox GT is not a 14 second car. (if it is it's modded like mad) Ok first of all honda loving dumbass, your information about the fox body mustangs doing 15 second quarter mile times are full of ****. Maybe if my mom was trying to take it down the Plus, do YOU even know how modified that "VTEC" the king of all honda engines is? No, you more than likely don't know how modded it is. Hell, it probably runs on race gas. Plus, The 5.0 is not the fastest thing stock, yet if you put heads cam intake exhuast and gears with a tune on it, it will easily run low 13's or high 12's. (approxiametely 350+ hp, tq. and 3200-3500 lbs, yes it will) Now, you might do that just as well with a honda, but have fun gutting the interior and having an unreliable naturally aspirated "street" car with huge compression, wacked out suspension, no stereo,loud *** interior and exhaust the size of my inner thigh. Oh yeah, maybe a 5.0 owner would want to do an engine swap to get faster than high 12's without putting a supercharger, turbo or nitrous (like the honda will need to run those kinds of times) Did I mention the mustang will still be able to stay street reliable? you can easily step up to a bigger engines by using: (stock 5.0 block, dart iron block or sportsman) 331ci, 347ci or (stock 351 truck block, dart iron, sportsman) to get all kinds of CIDs- 377, 383,393,408,418,427,454. These are obvious ways to get more power by adding cubic inches. However, if you don't have the money to add a stroker to your 5.0, the head cam intake exhaust gear and tune set up will yield you anywhere from 350-400hp for about $2,000-3,000. So, why are you wasting your time trying to defend a "hotrod" honda? It doesn't make sense to me. In addition, if the 350-400 hp isn't enough (trying to stay with the stock shortblock) put a good nitrous system 100-150 shot on the beast and run low 12's possibly high 11's easy with street tires. This is my plan for my 68 coupe. So, when Honda guys talk this **** about how their VTEC is so reliable and so fast, why do I always see the slowest cars at the local legal street drags with the lable of HONDA on them? I know why, because they suck *****!! WOW I can't wait till I get my car finished and roast some POS Hondas to make them feel stupid. Another thing, if Hondas are so awesome, then why can't they run 12s and 13s with bolt ons like mustangs do? Hell, they are light enough and so powerful that they should easily surpass the performance of a Mustang right? Pffff, the reason why Hondas do beat Mustangs is that the Honda is modded to hell and back with an aftermarket block or (larger like the b16, b18 or b20 ****ty engine series) and/or has a turbo, blower or nitrous; and the mustang is stock with simple boltons. This is like the same argument of Mustangs vs. corvettes or vipers. Im not one to make believe that a 5.0 can outrun a c5, **** no. Hands down, it will get smoked. So, what i am trying to say is that your honda is not made for performance. To get a honda to actually run fast takes an engine transplant with (im not sure but likely) a tranny swap too with no interior, radio, etc. that weighs less than 2,000 lbs. So, do the math.... a mustang with a stroker in it (say 347) 3400 lbs vs. a honda with a NA b16 about 2,000 lbs. Wow, I think the Mustang would win, EVEN WITH 2,000 more lbs to carry around. its called the 347 will produce about 375+ ft/ lbs. torque with the right set up... the honda? who knows, be lucky to get a (generous) 200 ft./lbs. Just my two cents. Take it or leave it. I don't really give a **** If you Honda guys don't like Mustangs. But do us a favor, don't try to act like a hardass because you have a coffee can sized exhaust cold air intake and a wing... All of you that do: ****ing idiots and are not going to pick up performance and/or popularity that way- you just **** off real car owners that much more. Even at 17, I know the difference of wannabe ****sticks who try to act cool with as little money as possible (the honda ********) and the guys who actually use their money in the right way to pick up performance from their cars (5.0, camaro guys). 2000 Si: go home, take a chill and don't try to convince us mustang guys about your ****ty *** hondas. None of us give a ****.
Old 06-17-2004, 11:34 PM
EmptyEvergreen
3rd Gear Member

you just got owned 2000si
Old 06-18-2004, 02:27 AM
ShadowG03
1st Gear Member

maybe he didn't think the Porsche was racing but he definetely thought the bimmer was... why else would he say "Bimmer attemps ricer fly-by". I could put a LT-1 in dump truck and race a civic, tape it... then post it on here so we can watch another import pulling on an LT-1. That would be fun wouldn't it. Oh and what about the gauges? I guess you saw them once you looked and won't admit you were wrong in trying to call me out saying they only had ONE HUGE AFTERMARKET TACH.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:44 AM

You guys are all hilarious. YOu're seriously believing that I"m sitting here trying to convince you that the import was better than the LT1? I really don't care what you guys think. I just thought it was a funny video with some off the wall humor.

I posted a video of the SAME GUY driving a Foxbody mustang...yet you don't seem to care too much about that video. Just proves the whole theory I have is when an Import beats up on a domestic you all gather around it and defend it to make yourselves look like you're better people and that the Impala really wasn't trying, or just some other really blatantly biased BS excuse.

Now who's the ricers guys?

Maybe the Bimmer was trying and they edited it out, who knows? not you, not I. so how can you make that assumption... hmmm

I know how modified that civic is, it's got a B16 in a 2200 lb hatchback. I'm fairly sure he's got a rather useless CAI and exhaust, and right now he's hooking up his Nitrous. yes thats right I said Nitrous, not naawwwws.

YOu see this video started out well. A few compliments, a few mature comments. Then one guy who's butthurt an import overtook a big bad domestic V8 and it all went down hill. I know you SAY that you don't care, but I know better than to believe you guys, why's that? because if you didn't care you can move your mouse to the forums tab and click right on outta the thread. Then you can go back to living in your 5.0 Bliss and not worry about it.

Evergreen whatever... nobody owned me. He's trying to make statements based around assumptions, you can't own someone with an assumption.

Quick Reply: Yet another video, from the same guy.