Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

must be 18 years of age beheading!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 02:32 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: must be 18 years of age beheading!

ORIGINAL: fast4door

FYI...most of the time we cannot fire at the enemy untill we are fired on first, Even though we see a weapon in someone's hands, we cannot engage until they engage us.
How's that for ROE (rules of engagement)

All depends on when you were there. When we crossed the border the first time during the start of the war we were told that if the guy or woman was in a uniform that wasnt British or American then shoot them, even if they are unarmed and running. And the ROE stood till we left in March '04 that if you feel threatened in any way to shoot to kill and no questions would be asked. You just have a really sh*tty chain of command or **** poor NCO support channel on your hands it sounds like!
Old 07-01-2004, 02:41 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Driver_Kiddo

ORIGINAL: c0bra

it is a cry face...driver has a hard time making out different kinds of faces

cobra before you insult me like that relalize that you have a hard time looking what the person who posted this said....he made a mistake so he edited the smiley face into a cry face...so i think you have a hard time reading.

this fking image is so gross....god damn terrorists!! they really arent the definition of a human.

bigopimp you dont really know wtf is going on. what leader u talking about? sadam hussein? pfft that makes me laugh....the real person to blame is bin laden, and they dont have anything to do with eachother, in fact they hate eachother cause these are the two men that have been having a conflict over who is going to lead the iraqui people. Bin Laden is the animal who is most responsible about the terrorists attacks. unfourtunatly we dont have their leader and that PISSES me off. that fking bastard, i hope hes gonan get caught sooner or later...then who have to hand him over to someone who will make his last days a living hell!

ORIGINAL: bigopimp

yeah they need to give up we have there leader. come on there is no way we can make them stupid **** head better people
And you really have no clue whats going on! My helicopters were dispatched several times to DESTROY Al Qaeda terrorists camps just out side many palaces of Saddams. They may have not been working hand in hand politically but they both had the same common goal which was to destroy the U.S. Govt and any intrest we have. It has been announced that Saddam did welcome Al Qaeda into his country to recruit and train anyone he needs to complete any mission. I WAS THERE AND I KNOW WHAT WAS AND WHAT IS GOING ON. I can tell you stuff about that place you would never know simply because you have no security clearence what so ever and probably never will. I will leave it at that.
Old 07-01-2004, 05:07 AM
killaho

[:@]. you know whats really Fu^ked up man. it's all the media's ****.
they own what can be seen and heard.

[IMG]local://upfiles/7545/Vt560661298.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-01-2004, 04:02 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MagnetoX

I did not watch the video because the first one I saw upset me for weeks. The truth is, our government have become a bunch of pansy. They are to politically correct!! The truths of the mater like the west bank this war that has been brought upon us will not be over for decades to come. Those terrorists will teach their children and intern teaches their children. So lets look at our enemy they are willing to take their own life to kill us. So they are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice are we? Now these terrorist are the same people we fought with side by side in the war of Iraq vs. Iran we trained them. Now I hate to say this but, we are paying for what are fathers did not finish. Those Arabs were killing themselves and we had to go in there and pick aside. I’m talking like time wise the 60s thru the 80's and we pissed some of them off. Now we have a problem and the solution isn’t going to be easy. While this is all happening China is getting stronger as a nation thanks to Bill Clinton. So believe you and me our life as we knew it will never be the same.

Personally like my character Magneto would I would level the whole Middle East and rename it Texas
HAHA, hey TExas isn't a bad place, maybe we should!
Old 07-01-2004, 09:00 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

And you guys can stop in and see me while you're at it! HA HA HA
Old 07-01-2004, 10:04 PM
MagnetoX

I know I like Texas... that why i said rename it that.
Old 07-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

Hey Jdaniel..why you say crap like this? quoting ",American then shoot them, even if they are unarmed and running". Try using some of that tact you learned serving down there in Cav country. Oh what MOS would you have that would require a Top secert clearance ? Would it be the one where you are dipatching aircraft to shoot un-armed people? you make it sound like you was shooting them personally and if you have you should be facing charges. I have the rule of engangemnt card in my wallet still. didnt say shoot any unarmed people. And its not the NCO support channel that makes calls like that.. It would be your commanding officer. Be careful what you say on the net you never know who is on the otherside. Try using some opsec.. Exateration can cause alot of trouble so be careful.Yea Iraq sucked! Be careful ok. Im sure youll be returning with me next year for round 2! [&:]
Old 07-02-2004, 01:19 AM
04mustang
3rd Gear Member

i just watched the video. i have a pritty strong stomach. but seeing that makes me almost throw up. i can feal a lump in my neck. i watched it becasue all i do is hear about this stuff on tv and the newspaper. i think people should be forced to see this and it might just make them stand up for there country a lil more and have some respect for th usa and what we are doing. is that the guy they where holding hostage for release of there troops? i cant stand them. this 4th of july when we sing the national anthem and look at the flag we should say prair for all americans troops and family of the men and women that risk there lives to do rid of this evil.
Old 07-02-2004, 02:18 AM
fuzi0nz
2nd Gear Member

cobra before you insult me like that relalize that you have a hard time looking what the person who posted this said....he made a mistake so he edited the smiley face into a cry face...so i think you have a hard time reading.
eh yer right, my bad, my fault, i dint knoe t was happy face b4 he edited it...forgive me.
Old 07-02-2004, 03:43 AM
bigopimp
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 04mustang

i just watched the video. i have a pritty strong stomach. but seeing that makes me almost throw up. i can feal a lump in my neck. i watched it becasue all i do is hear about this stuff on tv and the newspaper. i think people should be forced to see this and it might just make them stand up for there country a lil more and have some respect for th usa and what we are doing. is that the guy they where holding hostage for release of there troops? i cant stand them. this 4th of july when we sing the national anthem and look at the flag we should say prair for all americans troops and family of the men and women that risk there lives to do rid of this evil.

rite on man!!!

Quick Reply: must be 18 years of age beheading!