Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Apache gunpower insane vs iraqis

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2004, 06:10 PM
fuzi0nz
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Apache gunpower insane vs iraqis

WTHWWGPFIW? (who the hell would wanna get poosay frum iraqi women)
Old 07-10-2004, 06:28 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

I wish I could take one home. Thats $40,000,000 right there!

Very funny there scarface! LOL.. Everything in the Military is labeled as such. I was there from March of last year till the end of March of this year. And to answer the Pu**y question... I didnt get any the whole time I was there. I am in a small company of 24 guys and no females so life was hard. (and no... nothing happened between any guys for the perverted minds of this forum) Women in the Army are pretty hidious. Nothing I want to mess with and definetly nothing I wanna catch from them. I did my own thing for a year as everyone else did. I would like to show some clips but I have to edit out the some of the stuff thats still classified. Thats one reason those guys got in BIG trouble for passing out this very video. They are in the process of getting kicked out right now as we speak!
Old 07-10-2004, 10:20 PM
NOS/MAN
I ♥ Acer

I GOT TO HAVE ONE....THAT WAS GREAT,,,
Old 07-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Syndicate
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BlueMustang5.0

He never said they were using armor piercing rounds on the humans he said they use the armor piercing rounds on TANKS....Dumbass
no need for name calling just a simple mis understanding.. but if you didnt understand what i meant. who's dumb?
Old 07-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

Hmmm JD you must be a Apache Crew Chief or in Armament. So you was in Iraq! So you did your job! Did you join the army for the College or did you join cause you wanted to serve your Country? And being in Aviation myself ,you sound like you need to get out. Im sure you was treated so bad. You are alive and you made it home. Of course Iraq sucked did you expect it to be a summer camp? And let me say something Apache crew chiefs dont work very hard that i have ever seen. Civilans usally do all the real work.Lesson im not bashing your MOS but dont come on a Mustang forum bashing The US Army. The Army isnt for everyone and its not always a easy job thats why its called the Army. Reason im saying these things you came off babling about all this knowledge you have about the aircraft then how bad you was treated. If you have problems with your chain of command go through the proper channels to take care of it. Not everyone hates the Army just some people in the Army make it bad. To the rest i think it was a Honor to serve my country and if they need me again ill do it again.Yea it stunk there and i dont wanna go back but i will if i have to. When you get out JD enjoy some college. You did serve our great nation and i do appreciate that and so does my family. But please dont come here and knock the Army you leave that at work with your buddies its not ment for a Mustang forum if you know what i mean. Also 24 guys? I have that in my squad alone almost . I have 21 guys in my squad .About a 100 in the Platoon and over 400 in Company. Yea we are the largest Company in the World if i dont mind adding. Any who peace out. [8D] And Apache dont cost 40 million dollars. Im figuring you are either in 1/227th Avn or 1/4 Avn . You@hood? Ok bye for now
Old 07-12-2004, 01:11 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

First off you need to go look up the BRAND NEW models with all the upgrades and then you tell me what it cost. Im a crewchief and I know whats going on. You are either to old to know what an apache is or to damn young to even hold any knowledge about anything because your still suckin' on your mama's tit!

Im assuming you didnt go to Iraq did you and if you did then you would know that we were given 8oz's of water and was told that will last us the day and we also ran out of MRE's in the first month and had to scroung for food. The U.S. Govt knew for a fact that we were going to push north and they knew when! They had no logistics set up for us what so ever. How can you fight on an empty stomach and almost dehydrated??? You dont know the first thing about ay of that because if you were there you were there after WE took the country and after KBR come in to set up the nice little cush dining faclities for all you pencil pushing ****!

The only time a civilian ever touched an aircraft in my company was when a wiring harness was shot and wasnt able to fly to the AVIM support company to get fixed, and this was well into the war, not at the beginning! And YES you're bashing my MOS... do you even know what that means or even what my MOS is??? Bet not.

Yes im alive and yes I made it home but it wasnt because any of those pencil pushing **** in the white house did anything to get me here. I have been in the military going on 6 years and you are telling me what the deal is??? I dont think so buddy! I didnt join the military for college... I joined because I was going to be made to go to college and didnt want to.

The forum is here to post opinions on different subjects. Im here and doing it and you can kiss my @$$ if you dont like it. In fact I would love to settle this face to face to tell you the truth because I would stomp a FU*KIN' mud hole in your @$$. Dont come here telling me what to do! FU*K OFF!
Old 07-12-2004, 02:23 PM
stingant0

$40,000,000 for an apache, that seems to me a little high, however my RAU (Remote Access Unit) was $1,400,000 and its just a M998 with a shelter on the back with a crap load of RT1539's and some secret stuff. So anyway maybe $40,000,000 isn't too high.
Old 07-12-2004, 02:34 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Ya it's a little high. I could get a good used one for about $29,000,000 or so.
Old 07-12-2004, 02:54 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

First off you need to go look up the BRAND NEW models with all the upgrades and then you tell me what it cost. Im a crewchief and I know whats going on. You are either to old to know what an apache is or to damn young to even hold any knowledge about anything because your still suckin' on your mama's tit!

Im assuming you didnt go to Iraq did you and if you did then you would know that we were given 8oz's of water and was told that will last us the day and we also ran out of MRE's in the first month and had to scroung for food. The U.S. Govt knew for a fact that we were going to push north and they knew when! They had no logistics set up for us what so ever. How can you fight on an empty stomach and almost dehydrated??? You dont know the first thing about ay of that because if you were there you were there after WE took the country and after KBR come in to set up the nice little cush dining faclities for all you pencil pushing ****!

The only time a civilian ever touched an aircraft in my company was when a wiring harness was shot and wasnt able to fly to the AVIM support company to get fixed, and this was well into the war, not at the beginning! And YES you're bashing my MOS... do you even know what that means or even what my MOS is??? Bet not.

Yes im alive and yes I made it home but it wasnt because any of those pencil pushing **** in the white house did anything to get me here. I have been in the military going on 6 years and you are telling me what the deal is??? I dont think so buddy! I didnt join the military for college... I joined because I was going to be made to go to college and didnt want to.

The forum is here to post opinions on different subjects. Im here and doing it and you can kiss my @$$ if you dont like it. In fact I would love to settle this face to face to tell you the truth because I would stomp a FU*KIN' mud hole in your @$$. Dont come here telling me what to do! FU*K OFF!
Old 07-12-2004, 03:05 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

You could get one, could you? LOL Well the thing is back in 1986 when they first come out labeled the Alpha model they were about $25,000,000 and that was with all twist and turn instruments and no where near the sophisication it has today. Now the whole bird is run bu computers and can pratically fly itself. Each radar hellfire missle cost almost 200,000 a piece and the laser hellfires are a bit cheaper than that. The pilot and copilot stations have 2 computer screens in them called MPD's (multi purpose displays) and its all digital now. The copilot is about to have a thing called the ORT (optical relay tube) removed and have a third MPD installed in its place. Which will reduce the risk of injury to him during a hard landing or crash and give em' a lot more room in the front seat. We are suppose to be picking up the newest models this September.

OOHH and please excuse my ignorance, Stinger, but I was wrong! The Apache doesnt cost $40,000,000. It cost $50,000,000 now. Here is a small clip from an article in which I will post the link to for you to read all about!

Aug. 28, 2001: The Defense Agency selects Boeing AH64D Apache as next generation attack helicopter. Fuji Heavy Industries will build the Apache under license. Defense Agency plans to build 10 machines a year through FY 2005 at a cost of about $50 million a machine.

Comparative Connections -- Battling the "Koizumi Syndrome" Look under "key events"
www.csis.org/pacfor/cc/0103Qus_japan.html

Quick Reply: Apache gunpower insane vs iraqis