Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Si Pics. Don't want to see them? Don't click on this.

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Driver_Kiddo
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Si Pics. Don't want to see them? Don't click on this.

Sweeeeeeet lookin Honda bro!

im so glad to see that the "********" didnt make the entrance, did you put a anti-******* system to your post or somethin? damn i wa sso surprised to see only one critic after all this....there is Hope.

Dunno if this was done on purpous, Your tires are Centerd inbetween the Black Burnout lines( did i say that right?)...though that was pretty neat. and i like the rims in the pic ur freind made fo shizz [sm=icon_rock.gif]

BUT.........

2000Si Dont forget THIS: https://mustangforums.com/m_162334/m.../tm.htm#173457

SCROLL ALL THE WAY UP [sm=smiley36.gif]

Hehehehe
Old 09-22-2004, 12:56 AM

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

ORIGINAL: 2000Si

Just has an intake on it, which I really only did for the sound of it.
Well all know that loud = fast!!! Grrrrowl!

[8D]
lol I've gotten quite a few compliments on the sound alone, most people think it's from exhaust though ...which is still stock as of right now.

ORIGINAL: Driver_Kiddo

Sweeeeeeet lookin Honda bro!

im so glad to see that the "********" didnt make the entrance, did you put a anti-******* system to your post or somethin? damn i wa sso surprised to see only one critic after all this....there is Hope.

Dunno if this was done on purpous, Your tires are Centerd inbetween the Black Burnout lines( did i say that right?)...though that was pretty neat. and i like the rims in the pic ur freind made fo shizz [sm=icon_rock.gif]

BUT.........

2000Si Dont forget THIS: https://mustangforums.com/m_162334/m.../tm.htm#173457

SCROLL ALL THE WAY UP [sm=smiley36.gif]

Hehehehe

thank you thank you, I had to check the pics myself. I pulled up and parked, and then just swung it around to get the rear shots. I had no idea they were centered like that.

I tried to get more pics last night under a street lamp, but none of them came out that well. I need to find an empty parking lot with a single bright lamp so I can get a shot of the moon in with it. I think that'd look sick. [8D]

and yes I remember that thread. lol

Old 09-22-2004, 01:49 AM
Driver_Kiddo
3rd Gear Member

fo sho! hey i seriosuly need to consider making a video of watsup here in LA, or at least take pics of the car, She definalty deserves it! [sm=smiley14.gif] Just need to dedicate some time to do that....im busy... ok fine maybe a bit lazy heh!

Again compliments for your car, id like to see a vid now! make sure u look rice though....so others can feel better about themselves. hehehe juuust messin ofcourse, needless to say
Old 09-22-2004, 01:53 AM

my next purchase here eventually will probably be a nice little video cam so I can do some vids of me revving through the gears on the highway. First I need to find a second job... and I'm calling comcast to get rid of my digital cable so I can save that money for other bills and whatnot...yeah i'm broke.

Old 09-22-2004, 02:27 AM
Driver_Kiddo
3rd Gear Member

Whos isnt at some point. Go for it, best of luck to ya.

damn i need to get this homework over with so i can stay here and chat....*** i also have a business exam toromow...but what does that have to do with this thread...w/e forget it...too lazy to erase this. oops [sm=smiley24.gif]
Old 09-22-2004, 03:30 AM

haha I can't wait to get back into college next spring.

Old 09-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Driver_Kiddo
3rd Gear Member

yeah i love college too....but here its not really a college, its more of a " Everywhere U tirn there is a HALF naked SeXy girl walkin by"...**** FOrget the Library MAN!! and dont even think about studying in the Cimputer center...dude its like a freakin BIG *** Concentration of the hottest chicks around ALL IN ONE PLACE...damn those who go to SMC know what im talkin about!

yeah also..im in school right now, just walked out of business exam. think i did pretty good so im in a Mood. WHere u goin to college btw??
Old 09-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Driver_Kiddo
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Driver_Kiddo

yeah i love college too....but here its not really a college, its more of a " Everywhere U tirn there is a HALF naked SeXy girl walkin by"...**** FOrget the Library MAN!! and dont even think about studying in the Computer lab...dude its like a BIG *** Concentration of the hottest chicks around ALL IN ONE SPOT...damn those who go to SMC know what im talkin about! [quote/]

yeah also..im in school right now, just walked out of business exam. think i did pretty good so im in a Mood. WHere u goin to college btw??
Old 09-23-2004, 12:55 AM

I'm gonna try to apply to IPFW, Indiana-purdue university Fort Wayne, they just built some dorms across Crescent from the school so I'm going to try to get a 1 bdrm in there and get out of this **** apartment.

Old 09-23-2004, 12:59 AM
Driver_Kiddo
3rd Gear Member

Rigt on...good luck with that. hey this is out of subject, but i saw 2fast 2furious yesterday again....lo. the more i understand about cars,the more i laugh while im watchin the movei...but it was fun to watch no matter what, i loved those old school american muscles cars...it was Bad ***!

Quick Reply: Si Pics. Don't want to see them? Don't click on this.