Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

This video is for 2000si, dont know if you have seen it before.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 12:01 AM
dogpizza

Default RE: This video is for 2000si, dont know if you have seen it before.

yeah mstng has a point with the "a honda is still a honda" i mean put all that time/money into a mustang and then compare
Old 01-23-2005, 02:40 AM

ORIGINAL: mstng675l

LOL... WOW.. the guy has money..obviously a lot of it!!! 25psi and all he got was that kinda power... granted it is a great amount for the motor.. for the money they had to put into it to do that though i could have myself a nice pro street car runnin some decent numbers in the 8 and 7s... i still say a honda is a honda..built for economy not speed.. i dont care you can call me whatever you like ricer..ignorant..or whatever it is that makes you feel good about yourself...and 2000si i do classify you as ignorant you are on a mustang forum trying to convince a bunch of mustang people that a pile of crap is actually worth something to them that shows a lot of ignorance... noone cares about your messly 500 hp for 25grand in mods... keep spending and it will still only amount to a honda...
Where the **** did this come from man?

"it's still a Honda" well that lovely piece of Detroit steel you're driving around is still a Ford, which has the potential to die along side the roads more times than Kenny from South park.

a "measely" 500 horses out of a 1.8L engine is the equivalent of you and your precious big block making 800 hp in your 2 ton death trap of steel.

Hell I didn't even post this and it was done for 3 weeks and I come back in to find this retarded post? Christ, you call me ignorant with a post such as this? How can you be so damn obtuse?

i like how the definition of ricer has changed from being a driver of and modding an import to being ignorance... i like how much definitions get skewed so that import people feel better about what they are doing...
This **** doesn't even make any sense... do you even know what you're talking about? or are you just making up definitions in your brain to make useless comments about?

ricer= a guy with a stock car that thinks he can beat anything.
tuner= a guy with a car such as the one in the video, that can, and if the time comes where you meet him on the road, probably will show you what 553 horses in a light car can do.

I feel that modding my car gives me a sense of pride, the same sense of pride YOU get from modifying YOUR car. The only difference between you and I is the fact that I'm not sitting here calling you childish little names and insulting you for doing what you want to do.

So the next time you want to try to flame me, come at me with something that isn't from the land of make believe.

Old 01-23-2005, 02:44 AM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Seriously, I'm with Si on this one.

No import thread can be made without someone chiming in and making a comment about how it's a waste of money and imagine what could be done with a V8. Heh, it gets old, real fast.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:23 AM
ZW99GT
6th Gear Member

Thats amazing how that little motor can hold 25 psi. That thing must be built like hell. Ive never seen anything like it.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:28 AM
InfernoKron
1st Gear Member

I wish my mustang weighed as little as a civic and made 533 whp .

I may never *buy* an import, but that car deserves some respect...I'd hate to accidently line up against it.
Old 01-23-2005, 05:25 AM
supercouper

2000si..................AMEN brother!!!!!
Old 01-23-2005, 12:54 PM
dogpizza

well you have the guy who puts more money into his headlights then his engine and then you have the guy up there in the vid.

guy in video>headlight guy

kickass little car by the way.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:11 PM
OUZBnd
3rd Gear Member

Nice honda!

Old 01-23-2005, 04:04 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

im not to impressed. seeing as i could get an easy 500+hp outta my 2.3L if i really wanted to go insane i could hit 600 =D

that guys only disadvantage is FWD. when he tries to take off the line he will spin the tires more than a RWD car would.
Old 01-23-2005, 05:44 PM

yeah. I'm not sure what kind of suspension work he has done, but traction bars and a stiff front/rear spring combo would really help that.

There's a video out there from the Supra side and the supra is spinning as well, just not as much as he was.

Quick Reply: This video is for 2000si, dont know if you have seen it before.