Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Cobra VS Wall

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Cobra VS Wall

LOL Aliate that isnt the same as driving in the snow..Those tires cause the car to shift really hard side to side and he isnt driving slow in the snow look like he was well over 120 mph.. And also the car probally was setup for straight lines not turning. Be like you driving my 69 mustang in the snow.. LOL.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:18 PM
MustanghOttie

OOO ouch. That sucks real bad. Poor guy..
Old 01-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Stinger

LOL Aliate that isnt the same as driving in the snow..Those tires cause the car to shift really hard side to side and he isnt driving slow in the snow look like he was well over 120 mph.. And also the car probally was setup for straight lines not turning. Be like you driving my 69 mustang in the snow.. LOL.

You learn how to drive like that in the snow. To start. Ive gotten my cars back end out on the highway with no problems. Im not saying I could have totally saved it, but youve got to be kidding me. He countersteered once, then just froze, thats it. Like he just gave up and said, okay lets hit this wall. That was totally savable. Maybe he should learn how to drive an 8 sec car before he builds one. Thats all Im saying.

Edit - Trying to be mature and make sure Im not being a douche on this one, I watched the video over like 10 times, FINE it wasnt savable, it looked like it was at first, but I noticed that the tires were turned as far to the right as they could so it was either that or flip the car. I still think it was a little savable, it seems like he paniced when he saw the right side wall coming at him and over steered.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:40 AM
tyybo
3rd Gear Member

ya, and ther is ALWAYS the panic factor. he had bout .05 seconds to react. I bet the wheels were out from underhim before he even knew it happened. so we can sit here and say what we would have done. but we dont like 4 gallons of adrenaline flowin
Old 01-28-2005, 02:50 AM

owned.

That other guy did a good job gettin the hell outta the way of that poor stang.

Old 01-28-2005, 03:15 AM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 2000Si

owned.

That other guy did a good job gettin the hell outta the way of that poor stang.
Haha i was thinking the same thing.
Old 01-28-2005, 03:52 AM
2001_SaleenS281_08
5th Gear Member

ouch that car is fuxored
Old 01-28-2005, 04:31 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

I wonder how he come out of it.
Old 01-28-2005, 05:23 AM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

I wonder how he come out of it.
Not good, I'd say he was doing a good 120+ when he hit that wall head on.

From what I can see, it looks like when the front end finally came back down it kept bouncing and it looks like the rear slid out on him just a little bit and he tried to correct it and get off the gas at the same time and he went for a big ride....
Old 01-28-2005, 10:03 PM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

ORIGINAL: Aliate X
Edit - Trying to be mature and make sure Im not being a douche on this one, I watched the video over like 10 times, FINE it wasnt savable, it looked like it was at first, but I noticed that the tires were turned as far to the right as they could so it was either that or flip the car. I still think it was a little savable, it seems like he paniced when he saw the right side wall coming at him and over steered.
This is one of the most mature edits I have seen on here in a while. Nice job!

And I'm with 2000si (bad habit forming there), but he's right - the other guy did a HELLUVA job staying the fuxored outta the way. Can you imagine being THAT guy and seeing the Stang go in front of your bow like that? Because they were both scootin, that's fer sure!

I LOVE the line about learning how to drive a 9 second car before building one (HILARIOUS), but how do you practice? "Hey, Jimbob, can I borrow your 9-second car? I need the practice!"? There's no way to win! What a shame - that car was BAD!!

Quick Reply: Cobra VS Wall