Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Cobra destroying many cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 03:44 AM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Cobra destroying many cars

ORIGINAL: drewsky

yeah u. cobras are sick and if your a mustang fan you should agree
Cobras are a nice car. But its the drivers and thier attitude that ruins it, thier over cocky, ya they have a fast car so they have something to be proud of but they over do it. And there is nothing special about that cobra. Every cobra has the same **** over and over agian. Its boring, lame, old, unorginal. And im tired of it. His cobra wasnt even pullied if i remember correctly. It takes nothing to get exhuast, tuner, tires and a steeda pulley. Ya thats sick that the car is easily modded to great horsepower. But what cobra isnt that way. Ya KB cobras are sick, but put a KB on any stang is just as nasty. I dont like them. I am a mustang fan, but i dont agree. And me being called a "watta moron" for having an opinion is childish. Who do you think you are talking like that? Cobras arent kings of the world.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:08 AM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

I agree, I dislike cobras for the same reason. It takes 160 bucks to make that car one of the fastest things around....whats the fun in that? I mean yeah I dont look down on people for doing it, I look down on people because they throw a pullie on their car and then they act like they are the ****....like they actually did something to make that car that fast, I have a whole lot more respect for people who take cars that are much slower and make them so they blow the doors off anything on the road.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:08 PM
LOVEMY88GT
I ♥ Acer

ya i feel the same way but if i spent as much on my 88 GT as he did for that car stock than i could have a monster just like if any did the same thing. So to really have a fast car it is all about what you got in your wallet sometimes. Sucks

Old 02-02-2005, 10:36 PM
TraumA 187

i dont even have a cobra but why would anyone hate on it....
It takes 160 bucks to make that car one of the fastest things around....whats the fun in that?
its a bad *** car so whatever, people that hate on new cobras and put them down that much either cant afford the payments for themselves or are just arrogant...i say if you can afford a cobra good for you, such a phat car and props to you as long as your MOMMY didnt by it for you and your workin for it yourself..
Old 02-02-2005, 11:20 PM
bull8t
2nd Gear Member

[/quote]

lame as in, waiting for winter to end, to take this NA cobra killer out to play.
[/quote]
what are your mods?
Old 02-03-2005, 12:23 AM
fastsilverstang
3rd Gear Member

nice!
Old 02-03-2005, 01:47 AM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: bull8t
ORIGINAL: sp3nis
lame as in, waiting for winter to end, to take this NA cobra killer out to play.
what are your mods?
hehe fixed your qoute
Old 02-03-2005, 02:53 AM
OICW
3rd Gear Member

Ya KB cobras are sick, but put a KB on any stang is just as nasty.
Put a KB on your car and crank it up to 20 psi. After you've collected the pieces of rods and block, count it and reconsider if Cobras are the same as any other stang.

So what if all the Cobras have the same mods? Are you trying to be an artist or musician? Who says you have to use a variety of techniques to make hp? You have to make enging mods "colorful" and "unique" ?

All racecars make hp the same way within their class, maybe we should ban Nascar, F1, Indy, Top Fuel, and Rally.

Is that a bad thing that a pulley, chip, air duct work can get you 500 hp? Would you rather start with a Civic or Geo Metro that takes $50,000 just to get 500 hp?
Old 02-03-2005, 05:00 AM
GT1999
3rd Gear Member

all i know is that the cobra in those vids is rediculously fast and smokes almost every car he runs.... and all the cars he runs are modded to hell and really sick themselves... hate on the cobra, dont hate on the cobra, who gives a crap. chances are though, that if u ever raced the cobra in those vids, you would probably lose
Old 02-03-2005, 12:59 PM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: OICW

Ya KB cobras are sick, but put a KB on any stang is just as nasty.
Put a KB on your car and crank it up to 20 psi. After you've collected the pieces of rods and block, count it and reconsider if Cobras are the same as any other stang.

So what if all the Cobras have the same mods? Are you trying to be an artist or musician? Who says you have to use a variety of techniques to make hp? You have to make enging mods "colorful" and "unique" ?

All racecars make hp the same way within their class, maybe we should ban Nascar, F1, Indy, Top Fuel, and Rally.

Is that a bad thing that a pulley, chip, air duct work can get you 500 hp? Would you rather start with a Civic or Geo Metro that takes $50,000 just to get 500 hp?
corbas have forged rods and heads. My block is made for NA, in the 60's same way Mach1's are NA. Corbas designed for supercharger, 6speed and IRS, which i dont believe belong on a muscle car. I dont hate the car, i hate the attitude. This isnt nascar, there are no rules and etc. So what if they all have the same mods? I already said that i think its outplayed and overdone. Anyone can get a pully and think they know **** about cars. Ya id loose to the pullied and s/c swapped Cobras, 500 and up the wheels is not in my class. Its like saying i have a GT, you have a v6 lets race. The geo no im not into tuner cars. It hink putting that much money into one is a waste.

im done posting here, i made my points and how i feel

Quick Reply: Cobra destroying many cars