Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Paintball attacks

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 05:41 AM
95bug5.0

Default Paintball attacks

http://xylicon.com/misc/paintball_pranksters.wmv
Old 02-13-2005, 06:14 AM
neogenic83
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Paintball attacks

I am glad there is consealed carry. I wonder if his friends would still laugh if he got a shot of lead instead of paint point blank in the face.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:35 AM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

Ive been shot at 100feet with a peice of crap paintball gun, and those things are no ****ing joke.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:22 AM
LOVEMY88GT
I ♥ Acer

wow.... dude that guy on the bike really got f_cked. I mean shot in the head 10 times and then slamin into a parked truck. Then the people that got shot in the mouth and head. Crazy bastards out there jeeze. Good video man.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:33 AM
Blue70
2nd Gear Member

That video was on was on Real TV years ago, it used at the trial those kids were convicted at...they got in BIG trouble for that stunt!! Video taping your own crime....Dumba$$es
Just putting a bad immage on people that play the sport [:@]
Old 02-13-2005, 01:31 PM
HRnB
Administrator

The worst near death paitball accident I've ever seen was a guy that my team was playing and I shot a guy right in the mouth by accident and he stopped breathing and almost choked to death, then I gave him the Heimlich Maneuver and the paintball shot out of his mouth with such force it hit another guy in the eye and he freaked out and accidently pulled the trigger on his automatic paintball gun and shot some dude about 20 times, so that guy got pissed and tryed to shoot that dude back but missed and hit this huge Mexican over in the batting cages and the BIG Meheek came over and hit the guy he thought shot him with a baseball bat, but it was the wrong guy. So the guy that the homie hit went out to his car and got his 9 iron and beat the hell out of some Japanees tourist that was taking pictures of his family in front of the Bullwinkle statue out in front of the park.

Paintball guns are fricking dangerous! [sm=smiley3.gif]
Old 02-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Cake

you guys dont even know, i was playing at a field and i had a wife beater on and my friend was around a bunker, and i was getting flanked (guy coming from the back) and i steped around the bunker, as my friend stuck his gun around hte cornner and blind fire.. well, consequencly his berrel was about half an inch from the middle of my arm... the part where ur elbow is, but on the other side, the soft part. any ways, long story short there was alot of blood and now i still have a scar,,,4 years after!! so painfull, that sucked haha... so yeah stay away from point blank shots.. but i still love it.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:22 PM
anglia_stang
1st Gear Member

A. Why the hell would anyone do that, not funny at all.
B. If you were dumb enough to do it, why the hell would you film it.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:34 PM
OUZBnd
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HotRods_n_Booze

The worst near death paitball accident I've ever seen was a guy that my team was playing and I shot a guy right in the mouth by accident and he stopped breathing and almost choked to death, then I gave him the Heimlich Maneuver and the paintball shot out of his mouth with such force it hit another guy in the eye and he freaked out and accidently pulled the trigger on his automatic paintball gun and shot some dude about 20 times, so that guy got pissed and tryed to shoot that dude back but missed and hit this huge Mexican over in the batting cages and the BIG Meheek came over and hit the guy he thought shot him with a baseball bat, but it was the wrong guy. So the guy that the homie hit went out to his car and got his 9 iron and beat the hell out of some Japanees tourist that was taking pictures of his family in front of the Bullwinkle statue out in front of the park.

Paintball guns are fricking dangerous! [sm=smiley3.gif]
Yeah, that same thing happend to me too!
Old 02-13-2005, 07:49 PM
HRnB
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Cake

you guys dont even know, i was playing at a field and i had a wife beater on and my friend was around a bunker, and i was getting flanked (guy coming from the back) and i steped around the bunker, as my friend stuck his gun around hte cornner and blind fire.. well, consequencly his berrel was about half an inch from the middle of my arm... the part where ur elbow is, but on the other side, the soft part. any ways, long story short there was alot of blood and now i still have a scar,,,4 years after!! so painfull, that sucked haha... so yeah stay away from point blank shots.. but i still love it.
Ya, we know where the middle of an arm is, most of us have two of them attached to our torso....you know, the part between your waist and your head. [sm=smiley24.gif]

Just play'n.....it just sounded funny when I read it. [sm=smiley36.gif] ...at least now you have a cool battle scar, chicks dig'um. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Quick Reply: Paintball attacks