Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

slapfest what?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 06:10 PM
RedStangGT2000
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: slapfest what?

ORIGINAL: groundpounder

stupid video, stupid people, stupid post. Doesn't matter if she wanted it or not. Millions don't, but get it anyway. Wait til your mom is a fatal victim of domestic violence and see how funny you think this crap is and why the hell it would find its way to an automotive forum. This sucks.

Don't get your panties in a wad dude she knew it was comming its obviously fake
Old 02-17-2005, 06:12 PM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

You're missing my point. No sense in arguing about it. Folks will either get it or they won't. No discussion necessary.
Old 02-18-2005, 01:17 AM
16FoxBody
2nd Gear Member

stupid video, stupid people, stupid post. Doesn't matter if she wanted it or not. Millions don't, but get it anyway. Wait til your mom is a fatal victim of domestic violence and see how funny you think this crap is and why the hell it would find its way to an automotive forum. This sucks.
Agreed 100%. That **** puts me in a rage, I CANT WAIT till hte day i see a guy hit a women, even a push so i can go over and beat the living **** out of him. I HATE THAT STUFF WITH A PASSION
Old 02-18-2005, 09:18 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

blah blah. i hate the fact that a woman can beat on a guy all day and as soon as a guy raises his hand, even in self-defense to a woman, we get 50 guys wanting to kill us and we get arrested and sued. alot of girls have it comin. especially that dumb ****. she asked him to do it.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:31 PM
snlpa
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RedStangGT2000

Don't get your panties in a wad dude she knew it was comming its obviously fake
I think it was staged.!!!
Old 02-19-2005, 03:43 AM
LOVEMY88GT
I ♥ Acer

def staged and stop tryin to act all mature on us here i dont need no parenting. Just chill shut up and watch the videos[sm=shutup.gif]
Old 02-19-2005, 04:25 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

ORIGINAL: nanaki blah blah. i hate the fact that a woman can beat on a guy all day and as soon as a guy raises his hand, even in self-defense to a woman, we get 50 guys wanting to kill us and we get arrested and sued. alot of girls have it comin. especially that dumb cvnt. she asked him to do it.
hrmmm. I didn't see self defense on that vid. Granted, it was staged and she knew it was coming, though. What a dumb prank. But a lot of women don't have it coming, but get it anyway.
Everybody has a right to defend themselves regardless of gender, race, creed, religion, whatever. I had two black girls, a mother and a daughter, jump me one time in an office becuase one of them got caught shoplifting. I proceeded to whoop the snot out of one of them while the other was hitting me on the back of the head. Cops get there, black chicks go to jail, all is right in the world. I respect women, so I don't go around hitting them for fun and go around calling them horrible names. Just goes to show you, it takes all kinds........

ORIGINAL: LOVEMY88GT def staged and stop tryin to act all mature on us here i dont need no parenting. Just chill shut up and watch the videos[sm=shutup.gif]
With a comment like that, it sounds like you haven't had enough of it. But it's easy to say things like that on the net, so whatever. Anybody who would watch that vid would know it's staged. That's not the point. The point I was trying to make is that domestic violence is seriously bad juju and videos like this make light of it. People die from it. I know. I guess that makes me a little more sensitive to it than most.

Tell you what, GT, you want to tell me to chill and shut up and watch the vid? OK, but first, have your daddy go in the other room, pull your mommy out of the room by the hair on her head, whoop the hell out of her in front of you, then drag her out back kicking and screaming and beat her until she's in a coma for 6 months, then dies because maybe there's brain activity but the machines have to be unhooked because no one has any money left. Oh yeah, your daddy can't remember any of it because he was stoned and drunk out of his gord. Gotta put that in.

So go do that and then tell me to shut up and chill. Then we can have a cold one together (if you're old enough) GOOD TIMES!!!!!