Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

you wanted a video? here it is

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 06:40 AM
f4st

Default you wanted a video? here it is

that cobra in you sig is schweeeeet lookin
Old 01-06-2004, 06:51 PM
SA_Cobra
1st Gear Member

listen man the supra isnt the fastest car and you know what car would and can have the most power? bycubic inches and wut its made up of,...ex: a 5.7 351 with an iron block w/ TT will pull out more power than a 3.8 v6 supra and a cobra 03 will pull out more power TT than a 3.8 TT any day dont belive me... ok thats why the guys at strictly performance built a super charged cobra 03 to run 9's yes i think it has a 100 or 50 shot but it is S/C not turbo and it has stcok valve train and the valve cover i dont think has even been opened and its puming out over 1000 tq and over 800 hp there no replacement for displacement <edited><editID>SA_Cobra</editID><editDate>37992.7032638889</editDate></edited>
Old 01-06-2004, 09:43 PM
CobraStang

<FONT color=red>Lol thanks f4st </FONT>
Old 01-06-2004, 10:09 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SA_Cobra
listen man the supra isnt the fastest car and you know what car would and can have the most power? by cubic inches and wut its made up of,... ex: a 5.7 351 with an iron block w/ TT will pull out more power than a 3.8 v6 supra and a cobra 03 will pull out more power TT than a 3.8 TT any day dont belive me... ok thats why the guys at strictly performance built a super charged cobra 03 to run 9's yes i think it has a 100 or 50 shot but it is S/C not turbo and it has stcok valve train and the valve cover i dont think has even been opened and its puming out over 1000 tq and over 800 hp there no replacement for displacement
</p>

hey bro before you tell people how it is, i think you should make sure you know what your talking about...the supra is not a 3.8 v6, its a 3.0 i6. and yes, a supra can get 800rwhp with just bolt ons...never taking the valve covers off like the cobra. dont get me wrong, that cobra was bitching, with over 1200ft lbs torque at the wheels, but bs if it had a stock valve train. thats impossible. anyways, i read the article, they put an auto in it...</p><edited><editID>Admin</editID><editDate>38028.6480671296</editDate></edited>
Old 01-06-2004, 11:28 PM
f4st

listen man the supra isnt the fastest car and you know what car would and can have the most power? bycubic inches and wut its made up of,...ex: a 5.7 351 with an iron block w/ TT will pull out more power than a 3.8 v6 supra and a cobra 03 will pull out more power TT than a 3.8 TT any day dont belive me... ok thats why the guys at strictly performance built a super charged cobra 03 to run 9's yes i think it has a 100 or 50 shot but it is S/C not turbo and it has stcok valve train and the valve cover i dont think has even been opened and its puming out over 1000 tq and over 800 hp there no replacement for displacement
</P>

this arguement is offically over when you said the supra had a v6.</P>
Old 01-07-2004, 12:21 AM
SA_Cobra
1st Gear Member

i-6 v-6 w/e and the 3.8 i got confused with some tv show that i saw them showing a skyline with a stroker kit to make it 3.8</P>

the cobras does have a stock valve train look at the atricle again and read page 60 at the bottom</P>
Old 01-07-2004, 12:49 AM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

i bet you put the money that supra has in it and put in any mustang you would have alot faster and streetable car. i just can't believe that supra broke fourth lose. in all fairness you can bring that foreign crap over here any day.just remember you will be out numbered this is a website for mustangs not super turds!</P>
Old 01-07-2004, 01:33 AM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

i-6 v-6 w/e and the 3.8 i got confused with some tv show that i saw them showing a skyline with a stroker kit to make it 3.8</P>

the cobras does have a stock valve train look at the atricle again and read page 60 at the bottom</P>

</P>

and i quote "it had come time to upgrade to a Trans King C4 transmission. Lelsz also took this time to add a live rear axle to replace the IRS setup, which is prone to <U>breakage</U> with this level hp and sticky tires. An 8.8 rearend was installed, and they filled it with Moser axles, spool, and 3.55 gears."</P>
Old 01-07-2004, 01:50 AM
f4st

Originally Posted by grabbem88

i bet you put the money that supra has in it and put in any mustang you would have alot faster and streetable car. i just can't believe that supra broke fourth lose. in all fairness you can bring that foreign crap over here any day.just remember you will be out numbered this is a website for mustangs not super turds!</P>

</P>

haha yeah right</P>
Old 01-07-2004, 01:58 AM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

actually.....if you take an already TT Supra, which puts out as much power as an N/A LS1, then you put the exact same mods on both, the LS1 would be much more powerful. Same thing with the new Mustangs, they're rated at 260 and that's N/A. Take the Cobra, it's S/C'ed and putting out way more power than a stock TT Supra. Damn ricers, thinkin they own the world....

Quick Reply: you wanted a video? here it is