Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

08 mustang sherrod 500s

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 09:48 PM
silverpony41
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
Did you have this parked up at Bush Intercontinental Airport during July? I saw one just like this...

Are their any actual performance mods on the car, or is it all just an appearance package?

Good luck with the sale...
Cant say that was me. used to work at Bush Intercontinental but that was in 02. Way before this car was in development.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by silverpony41
If you really want to know the big deal about these cars go to sherrodmustangs.com. I have some videos on youtube just type in 08 mustang sherrod. The 500s sherrod package consists of basically everything in my signature. Really the only performance mods would be the shaker and the magnaflow exhaust. They are beautiful cars. The reason i bought it is so that i wouldnt have to waste any money on the body, just the engine. It is a real beauty, only people that have seen these cars in person know how nice they are.
Its a off the shelf body kitted Mustang, understood. Are all 500s stang's identical or are they each unique?
Old 08-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Speed-Demon
1st Gear Member

i saw one of these sherrod mustangs in columbus ohio a few weeks ago, he had california tags, said he was going cross country with it. by all means the interior, exterior, and engine on these cars are absolutely beautiful. seeing a picture of it just doesnt do it justice. you wont understand until you see one in person. good luck with the sale man, its a very unique car
Old 08-22-2009, 06:47 PM
silverpony41
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Speed-Demon
i saw one of these sherrod mustangs in columbus ohio a few weeks ago, he had california tags, said he was going cross country with it. by all means the interior, exterior, and engine on these cars are absolutely beautiful. seeing a picture of it just doesnt do it justice. you wont understand until you see one in person. good luck with the sale man, its a very unique car
Thank you.Finally a nice comment from the only person who has actually seen one in person.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:49 PM
silverpony41
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bmr4life
Its a off the shelf body kitted Mustang, understood. Are all 500s stang's identical or are they each unique?
They are basically all the same. If i am correct, i think the only make 500 a year. The only difference would just be the color and some have the black wheels and some have the chrome wheels.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

They are basically all the same. If i am correct, i think the only make 500 a year. The only difference would just be the color and some have the black wheels and some have the chrome wheels.
Thanks, good luck with the sale.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:42 PM
silverpony41
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bmr4life
Thanks, good luck with the sale.
No problem. I really dont think this car is gonna sell on here. I am sure it will sell if i throw a for sale sign and park it, because the pics just dont give the car the look it has in real life. But thanks for wishing me luck. I am sure ill need it. I mean 34,000 aint an average price. But then again it ain't an average car.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Speed-Demon
1st Gear Member

yeah its deffinetly not an average car. how about making a video and posting it up? that could help with the sale. especially if you can get it to another mustang for comparison. good luck man!
Old 08-23-2009, 06:52 PM
silverpony41
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Speed-Demon
yeah its deffinetly not an average car. how about making a video and posting it up? that could help with the sale. especially if you can get it to another mustang for comparison. good luck man!
Thanks for the advice, but i honestly think im wasting my time posting it here. Im sure i will find a buyer if i park it. But that would be hard to do, because i cant go a day without driving this beauty. I mean i love it. Besides if it sells it sells. If not i win either way.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:53 PM
S197steve
4th Gear Member

Thanks for the advice, but i honestly think im wasting my time posting it here. Im sure i will find a buyer if i park it. But that would be hard to do, because i cant go a day without driving this beauty. I mean i love it. Besides if it sells it sells. If not i win either way.
For all intents and purposes it's just a cosmetic appearance package... this forum has some folks who are into that, but it's mostly about performance first here... so yeah, you're car might have a tough time selling around performance minded individuals.

Quick Reply: 08 mustang sherrod 500s