New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

import guy here. newbie....

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 02:50 AM
8A_Honda
1st Gear Member

Default import guy here. newbie....

well, i'm mainly just here to just check out the mustangs and know my competition. it's been awhile since i've kept up to date with mustangs so here to find out what i can. i like mustangs but i've been kinda turned off to them cause of some run in's with some owners that have bad attitudes that think they can beat anything on the street. of course i know not everyone's like that.

but anyway, not here to give anyone a hard time. just here to socialize. maybe try and change my attitude a bit. i've seen some nice mustangs and probably wouldn't mind having one (cobra or saleen, etc.) but i've just seen too many of them around my neck of the woods and i like to be more original.

but as for me, i have a 94 talon tsi. all-wheel drive with plenty of mods on it. yeah, it's a 4 banger but no, it's not slow by any means. well, hope i get the warm welcome even though i'm just an import guy. laters!

scott
Old 09-10-2004, 02:52 AM
8A_Honda
1st Gear Member

Default RE: import guy here. newbie....

few more pics.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:10 AM
Jugador
5th Gear Member

holy crap that stock turbo is tiny
Old 09-10-2004, 03:15 AM
8A_Honda
1st Gear Member

haha! that's not even a stock turbo. that's a big 16g which supports up to 390 horsepower. the stock one is slightly smaller.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:20 AM
bacon
3rd Gear Member

welcome to the forums...we have a few import guys here that are pretty cool...you should fit right in....
Old 09-10-2004, 11:30 AM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Welcome to the boards - your gonna catch some flak on occasion from some folks - just a heads up. 2000si is our resident import guru, he gives some flak when he gets it.
Old 09-10-2004, 12:31 PM
StangMang
5th Gear Member

Welcome...make yourself at home!
Old 09-10-2004, 01:31 PM
2001_SaleenS281_08
5th Gear Member

welcome to the forum, too bad you don't have a mustang, but nobody's perfect. Is that a Gen 2??[:'(] looks like a big turbo though. 4cyl=[:@][:'(][][sm=badidea.gif][sm=smiley21.gif][sm=smiley7.gif][sm=smiley26.gif][sm=smiley11.gif] in my hugely biased opinion!!!!
Old 09-10-2004, 03:36 PM
iwrxit
4th Gear Member

damn. good to see a true dsm guy around. damn. moving UP from the "big" 16g is just crazy. you're nuts man.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:52 PM
8A_Honda
1st Gear Member

thanks guys. it's a 1st gen for the guy who was asking. still trying to get it dialed in a lil bit cause the big turbo is pretty recent and broke my foot so haven't been able to drive since. maybe not for another 2 months before i can drive again. still getting paid though so just saving up more money for more mods. have a head build up in the works right now. i'll try and get more pics up soon when i'm able. but for now, if ya'll wanna check out the current mod list, just go here... http://members.cardomain.com/v8s_are_slow

i know i'm an import guy but maybe one day i'll get a stang or something. wish they came with all-wheel drive though. haha! but for now i have to finish with my talon and then have an RX-7 i've been dying to start modding on as well. maybe if i can find a nice cobra or something for cheap i'll buy one. have a variety of different cars. but anyway, thanks for makin me feel welcome. laters!

scott

Quick Reply: import guy here. newbie....