New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new guy from illinois.

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 04:07 PM
ashsofthefallen

Originally Posted by 95 madness
LOL welcome to the forum new myself I just left Springfield brr i like south florida much better lol. By the way very coool car I am going to post a few pics tonight of mine as well.good luck and look forward to seeing more mods in the future.
lol if your not used to the cold it really sucks. especially if your from florida! ill keep an eye out for your pics. show the internet what you got! lol
Old 02-04-2009, 08:07 PM
95 madness
1st Gear Member

Well here it is my playtoy nothing super fancy just a good ol solid 5.0 but I have plans for the beast!!!!!!!!!! lol thats what I like to call it most of the time.I have a few mods right now but getting ready to go bigger and better soon.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:21 AM
ashsofthefallen

Originally Posted by 95 madness
Well here it is my playtoy nothing super fancy just a good ol solid 5.0 but I have plans for the beast!!!!!!!!!! lol thats what I like to call it most of the time.I have a few mods right now but getting ready to go bigger and better soon.

nice! llooks like the old boss vinyls on the side. if anything get some rims! those dont do that 5.0 any justice lol. and thats a 5.0 it is a beast!! all i could afford was a purring V6 lmao. well mine dont purr anymore.. it growls now lol.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:52 AM
provofam
1st Gear Member

Welcome from another member in IL (Plainfield). I like the scoop and I actually spent a little time in Japan on a tanker delivering fuel to different bases. We loaded in S. Korea and delivered to Japan. Quite a country, but it was good to get back home!
Old 02-06-2009, 12:05 PM
ashsofthefallen

Originally Posted by provofam
Welcome from another member in IL (Plainfield). I like the scoop and I actually spent a little time in Japan on a tanker delivering fuel to different bases. We loaded in S. Korea and delivered to Japan. Quite a country, but it was good to get back home!

did you ever unload at iwakuni? in a redish tanker? lol i hellped with the unloading once or twice just simple stuff. helped rope the ship in etc then got to eat a hearty llunch on the ship as well lloll.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:33 PM
lamarr
1st Gear Member

Welcome.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:32 PM
ashsofthefallen

got the headlight blackouts put on. another thing done loll.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:41 AM
provofam
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ashsofthefallen
did you ever unload at iwakuni? in a redish tanker? lol i hellped with the unloading once or twice just simple stuff. helped rope the ship in etc then got to eat a hearty llunch on the ship as well lloll.
I don't remember being there but then again I was out there in 1992. I doubt if the tanker I was on is even floating anymore. It was in bad shape. I remember going to Sasebo and Yokohama a bunch as well as stopping in White Harbor on Okinawa. Unfortunately we spent more time trying to keep that floating piece of junk running than getting offshore to do some sightseeing. I would love to go back someday as it really is a beautiful country. Good luck with the Mustang and nice job customizing it!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Szat
1st Gear Member

Nice interior upgardes. Welcome!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:52 PM
allmotor03si
1st Gear Member

welcome

Quick Reply: new guy from illinois.