New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

My New 2011 Kona/Saddle MCA V6!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Larry Warcup
3rd Gear Member

Welcome cobryson to MF, from beautiful British Columbia, Canada!

Hope you enjoy your new purchase of the '11 V6'er!

Great color, bud! Send more pics...

Larry
Old 12-06-2010, 09:23 PM
cobryson

Originally Posted by JIM5.0
Welcome to the board and great looking ride!

Is it possible to order through MCA without the MCA stripe?
Yep, Tape Stripe Delete is still an option!
Old 12-06-2010, 10:30 PM
gconnsr
2nd Gear Member

Smoking the windows would look sharp with that color and I like the new tail fin, welcome and congrats on the new Mustang!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:14 AM
shoeys08dkcandygt
4th Gear Member

congrats on the new v6..love the color combo. enjoy the stang
Old 12-07-2010, 10:49 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by cobryson
Thanks everyone!

ACE, I already have a matte black decklid panel, and the side scoops would cover up the MCA stripes. I'll check out the valances for sure, but I'm not a huge fan of the louvres. I've looked at a lot of different stripe options, but I haven't found anything I like that really goes well with the MCA hockey puck stripes.
Ah, yeah I agree with the side scoops thing my bad. And you never know maybe one day you will see a stripe package that you will like. Also, you might want to get a drop kit or the Roush front bumper kit. They look great, IMO

Anyways, your car is beautiful already.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:40 AM
lotokids

Welcome.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:03 PM
9redfox3
4th Gear Member

Welcome very nice l@@king v6 stang 300 ponies now not bad...I like the spoiler too. congrats!
Old 12-09-2010, 10:26 PM
JDramaGT

car is gorgeous man, cannot believe how good the new V6s looks...total change from the boring look of the 05-09 v6s for sure!
Old 12-10-2010, 07:29 AM
SoFL05GT
1st Gear Member

[QUOTE=cobryson;7320505]...pics of the new spoiler...
QUOTE]

Your car looks great with the pedestal spoiler. It's the first photos I've seen of a pedestal added to an MCA, which I have been looking all over for. Thanks so much for posting them. We've been looking for a 2011 MCA for my wife, to replace her 06 Stang that we are giving to our 21 yr old son who's a senior in college. Anyhow, it looks like we have found a Kona Blue MCA, like yours, but an Auto with Comfort Pkg and Dark Charcoal interior. Her first choice of color was Grabber Blue, but we couldn't find one without the rear camera, so that we could add the required pedestal spoiler. We'll find out today if the Kona MCA is available. We originally ordered a Grabber Blue MCA on 10/26/2010 jsu the way we wanted it, but Ford didn't schedule its build until 2011, even though we were told by the Ford Zone Rep that it would be delivered before the end of 2010. Unfortunately, we need the new car before next year, so we had to cancel our order a few days ago. This new mustang will make 3 mustangs in our household, which includes my 08 Shelby GT. Thanks again for sharing the photos. If you have a full side view in the sunlight, please post it. -Steve
Old 12-10-2010, 07:40 AM
cobryson

[QUOTE=SoFL05GT;7327149]
Originally Posted by cobryson
...pics of the new spoiler...
QUOTE]

Your car looks great with the pedestal spoiler. It's the first photos I've seen of a pedestal added to an MCA, which I have been looking all over for. Thanks so much for posting them. We've been looking for a 2011 MCA for my wife, to replace her 06 Stang that we are giving to our 21 yr old son who's a senior in college. Anyhow, it looks like we have found a Kona Blue MCA, like yours, but an Auto with Comfort Pkg and Dark Charcoal interior. Her first choice of color was Grabber Blue, but we couldn't find one without the rear camera, so that we could add the required pedestal spoiler. We'll find out today if the Kona MCA is available. We originally ordered a Grabber Blue MCA on 10/26/2010 jsu the way we wanted it, but Ford didn't schedule its build until 2011, even though we were told by the Ford Zone Rep that it would be delivered before the end of 2010. Unfortunately, we need the new car before next year, so we had to cancel our order a few days ago. This new mustang will make 3 mustangs in our household, which includes my 08 Shelby GT. Thanks again for sharing the photos. If you have a full side view in the sunlight, please post it. -Steve
Ask and you shall receive! Unfortunately I haven't taken very many since I put the pedestal spoiler on, but here a few pics from the dealership that should help...just piece the first two together to get a full side view.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm glad everyone else likes it as much as I do.

This one was in the first post, but it's probably your best bet...in the sunlight after a fresh wax:

Quick Reply: My New 2011 Kona/Saddle MCA V6!