New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

NEED HELP! got scammed off a saleen #476

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 01:41 PM
CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS
Banned

ip?

ooohhh my buddy phished "saleens281guy476" account a few days ago to get his password, how it works i have no idea but it does work!

we wanted to read his messages and posts before making my account, wanted to make sure he didn't have friends on here and to see if its the same guy. we didn't want to like admit to hacking it but he did it from the same computer used to make my account so that is prob. why its the same "ip"

sorry for hacking your site but we wanted to see if his info matched and what happened last time before joining and possibly loosing him. i dont know my friend is the computer wiz and does some crazy crap. he also tried getting into his facebook but couldn't get the password.

we didn't want to **** the site creator off but a lot of $ was in question here so had to do it to get the info needed

take care guys
Old 12-05-2011, 01:52 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

This thread... Just became the plot to mission impossible 5.

If you are telling the truth, then congrats on getting the money back. Hope you find a sweet new saleen sometime soon, and keep an eye out for those used car dealers- sometimes they will roll with people who have even terrible credit.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS
ip?

ooohhh my buddy phished "saleens281guy476" account a few days ago to get his password, how it works i have no idea but it does work!

we wanted to read his messages and posts before making my account, wanted to make sure he didn't have friends on here and to see if its the same guy. we didn't want to like admit to hacking it but he did it from the same computer used to make my account so that is prob. why its the same "ip"

sorry for hacking your site but we wanted to see if his info matched and what happened last time before joining and possibly loosing him. i dont know my friend is the computer wiz and does some crazy crap. he also tried getting into his facebook but couldn't get the password.

we didn't want to **** the site creator off but a lot of $ was in question here so had to do it to get the info needed

take care guys
Quoted for Epicness
Old 12-05-2011, 02:14 PM
jesse1125
2nd Gear Member

After reading this thread and parts of the old thread it seems this guy has an excuse for anything and everything.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:39 PM
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Yay!! so glad you got your money back!! At first I thought saleen 476 was a pretty big loser for taking your money and running. Glad to know he is safe to deal with. Keep us up to date on if you find another car worth getting!! :icon _slap2:

CaptainU, don't read below this line...

Has anyone else ever seen the internet arguments techniques page? This guy fits into about half of the categories.
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleim...t_graphic1.jpg
especially #5

Last edited by All4One; 12-05-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: added sarcastic smilies, just in case
Old 12-05-2011, 02:42 PM
david01130
4th Gear Member

ip?

take care guys
wow!!! Patrick Justus you're retarded

Last edited by david01130; 12-05-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:49 PM
MustangFTW

Originally Posted by Sidewayz6.0
Thats funny Bill. The second I saw this, I did an IP check on both of them.

I then continued to read on. Perhaps we really do have ESPN.
i have ESPN too, i got it with dishnetwork

ip?

take care guys
this is just too great.

Old 12-05-2011, 02:54 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

There are days when this "job" totally sucks. This is NOT one of those days!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 03:11 PM
R1nStang
2nd Gear Member

this thread is soon to be one of the greats just like this moron from the bike world...heres a taste of what made his threads "epic"

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2010/05/2...-in-the-frame/
Old 12-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Fastbreakx

I cannot think of a scenario where this thread plays out any better.

Quick Reply: NEED HELP! got scammed off a saleen #476