Other Professional Racing NASCAR, Formula 1, Sprint, Rally & Off Road, SCCA Auto X, Le Mans, Pro Stock, Cart, Drag, IROC, etc.

Going to Dover!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 11:04 AM
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Going to Dover!!!!!

aww man, you didnt EXPERIENCE it....when i was there, when the top fuel dragsters and funny cars were running, actually ALL THE RACING, i was behind the concrete wall(actually leaning on it), in front of the stands, AT THE STARTING LINE. when they take off, you cant even see str8 'til theyre about half way down the track. its great. i love it. im definitely gonna go again, just dont know when........then, when id go back to the campsite at night, id take my sunglasses off and have tar on my face from all the rubber. it was great.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:39 AM
Eagle2005

Glad you had a good time. I work there. The race was good the crowd was good. I am not a strong Nascar Fan, more into NHRA Drag Racing. On a side note, the Winston contract was up and Nextel out bid them for the races. That was the reason for the change. Have a great day all.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:00 AM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Grn N Gry 5OH

aww man, you didnt EXPERIENCE it....when i was there, when the top fuel dragsters and funny cars were running, actually ALL THE RACING, i was behind the concrete wall(actually leaning on it), in front of the stands, AT THE STARTING LINE. when they take off, you cant even see str8 'til theyre about half way down the track. its great. i love it. im definitely gonna go again, just dont know when........then, when id go back to the campsite at night, id take my sunglasses off and have tar on my face from all the rubber. it was great.
of course i had to walk down to the bottom of the beachers along the track and it awesome when your whole body shakes.