Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

stangmaster302

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 08:31 PM
stangmaster302
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: stangmaster302

ive talked to police and everything is cool...all i know is dont sell anything to this guy if he says he wants it he will probally call police to make sure you have it,,i have nothing against guy just wish it didnt go this far...i gues the rule isdrop everything and ship it as soon as you get money doesnt matter whats going on so next time get up from thanksgiving dinner and find a ups store open..ill never sell anything to anyone in canada again its just a big project...
Old 11-27-2007, 08:34 PM
GTVert00
2nd Gear Member

wntrsuxs, I know you are from Canada so I would like to stress the importance of the holiday Thanksgiving here in the U.S. EVERY business is closed on Thanksgiving (which is always a Thursday) and most that aren't major foodstores or need-to-be-open businesses are closed until the following Monday. I'm sure he said he was going to ship it out Tuesday until he found out about the shipping costs, at which time he was probably about ready to leave for Thanksgiving vacation. Monday comes around and guess what? He's back! Just go on to google and look up his business and the reviews about it. I am confident through those reviews that he is certainly not trying to rip you off in any way shape or form. As a matter of fact, I will most likely be taking my car there this summer to have a nitrous install and dyno tune done.

Just as you asked him to write down that it was used and cheaper so you don't have to pay as much import taxes, he is trying not to spend his own money to ship it. It's just common sense. Would you take $90 out of your own pocket to pay shipping, hoping they'll send that money back to you after? No thanks, too much of a risk. Based on his reputation from reading around, I'd send the $90 and let him send you your transmission.

You can't expect the world to revolve around you. Like stangmaster said, you can't expect to have your item sent out the day payment is received. A business is a business, people can't always do what you want the second you ask.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:37 PM
stangmaster302
2nd Gear Member

i dont know how to verify its tko 600 lets see new in box serial# on box matches serial on trans...you want pic with current newspaper? i have no clue what to do,case is clean like new because is new ..box is new..
Old 11-27-2007, 08:45 PM
wntrsuxs

Money recieved on the 16th, no tracking # or returned calls untill police are involved on the 25th, Do I really sound like I'm playing GOD. Most reputable sources ship within 3 days and give a tracking # all I got from you is Bullsh%%% that your wife sent it on Tues. nov 20/07, now on Monday you call to tell me you still have it and they will not ship COD, why did you wait till the police got involved to tell me?, and I am supposed to believe you. You should ask your lawyer to call the police and get their version of what you tell them and maybe we should have a confrence call to clear this up. I will be talking to someone in FRAMINGHAM,MASS tomorrow maybe you can drop it off there and they will verify the goods! Wait for my call, I have been instructed to talk to Lt. Treault first.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:48 PM
03mustgt
4th Gear Member

Just a suggestion but why dont you guys take this to PM's.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Kmoran81
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to jack the thread, but where did you find a freight company thatll ship a tranny for only $97??? Im buying one right now from a guy in FL and im sure hed like to know, cause the quote he got was lie $140 to a business.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:59 PM
stangmaster302
2nd Gear Member

it was wendsday i said was shipping my wife didnt get there to ship i called you on nfriday no answer left message that trans shipped and id call later with tracking #i called and told you that when my wife left to go to ups store i went buy shop to call you ...when i got home later onfrom movies( i took 2 of my kids)told me about shipping problem..i wasnt going back to work again to call sorry dont answer phones on holidays and i usually call forward to my work cell left phone at work.....called monday and you told me about police...wife gets mad when my bussiness disruts family life....especially holidays
Old 11-27-2007, 09:03 PM
stangmaster302
2nd Gear Member

im not going to framigham kinda far...like i said driversseat e-providence or racers equipment warehouse thats where i bought that one from......... look see he says (WAIT FOR MY CALL) im suppose to wait all day for this.......i think ill just send you you $1250 back certified check registered mail...thats probally best it sucks ...ill think about it overnight and call you tomorrow beacause i can see this is going to go nowhere,,and its such a good deal id rather see someone else get it....
Old 11-27-2007, 09:16 PM
wntrsuxs

Stop trying to sound like such a nice guy, the police and myself told you to give me the 1250 back but you did'nt want too. I'd rather pay the extra 700 dollars than have to deal with this crap. Send the money via a wire transfer like I sent it to you.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:20 PM
stangmaster302
2nd Gear Member

police never said just to give it back they said it sound like this wont get resolved so maybe i should send it back and to think about it ...if i send it it willbe certified funds usps