Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

"I'm tired of my flowmasters"

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 11:08 PM
04ShakinSteed
I ♥ Acer

Default "I'm tired of my flowmasters"

Well, went to the grocery store last night to pick up some stuff and when I come out, this dude is following me in his car saying "excuse me, excuse me sir" I'm like "yeah" and he tells me how he heard me pulling into the parking lot and he loved my exhaust sound..."what kind do you have on there?" I responded, "Magnaflow". He's like "I really like the way that sounded, that is exactly what I am looking for. I have a Mustang too and I'm tired of my Flowmasters". I chucked. I told him it just wasn't the Magnaflows, it was also the longtubes and the O/R X pipe...dunno if he knew what I meant.

Made me feel good though! [sm=exactly.gif]
Old 09-21-2004, 11:28 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: "I'm tired of my flowmasters"

I was tired of my Longtubes Prochamber and Magnaflow... so I switched to Flowmaster... the grass is always greener...

Funny thing is, I have a story too. I was drivin down the road to the parts store one night getting a vacuum-t for my boost gauge (a couple days after the supercharger went on) and some guy flagged me down from behind me and asked me to pull over. Guy was drivin a big ole F150 with spinners and shiz - had gold teeth and everything lol. Says he has a purple LX 5.0 and says he's seen me run at the track when he's out there (never saw him). Dude proceeds to ask me what I have in the car - he says it sounds like a big block... lol I was like... naw man its just the FLOWMASTERS...
Old 09-21-2004, 11:37 PM
Redline03GT
3rd Gear Member

The Flows rule, the Flows just rule...
Old 09-22-2004, 01:04 AM
04ShakinSteed
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: mdvaldosta

I was tired of my Longtubes Prochamber and Magnaflow... so I switched to Flowmaster... the grass is always greener...

Funny thing is, I have a story too. I was drivin down the road to the parts store one night getting a vacuum-t for my boost gauge (a couple days after the supercharger went on) and some guy flagged me down from behind me and asked me to pull over. Guy was drivin a big ole F150 with spinners and shiz - had gold teeth and everything lol. Says he has a purple LX 5.0 and says he's seen me run at the track when he's out there (never saw him). Dude proceeds to ask me what I have in the car - he says it sounds like a big block... lol I was like... naw man its just the FLOWMASTERS...
Come 'on Joe...your dumping on me!! lol
Old 09-22-2004, 02:50 AM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Magnapacks all the way, bitches!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2004, 04:27 AM
devinsteen
4th Gear Member

FlowsFlowsFlowsFlows[sm=goodidea.gif] O/R h-pipe+Flows=even better[sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 09-22-2004, 04:43 AM
94Cbra
4th Gear Member

Nuh uh, its...
Flows all the way bitches!
Old 09-22-2004, 11:55 AM
StangMang
5th Gear Member

i gots the O/R H-Pipe and flows and sounds PISSAAA!!
Old 09-22-2004, 12:16 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 04ShakinSteed

ORIGINAL: mdvaldosta

Come 'on Joe...your dumping on me!! lol
don't forget to wipe [sm=smiley36.gif]
Old 09-22-2004, 12:34 PM
StangMang
5th Gear Member

ewwww

Quick Reply: "I'm tired of my flowmasters"