Ride Of The Month Does your Mustang have what it takes to be ROTM?
View Poll Results: A poll
bluelady73
8.48%
earlymustang
6.01%
lclutchl
33.92%
Obsol3te
22.97%
autobadges
28.62%
Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

October Voting!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 03:32 PM
lClutchl
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: October Voting!!

-points at Obsol3te-

[Kyle voice]

YOU BASTARD!
[/Kyle voice]

Actually, that's more like I would have expected to see it!

[sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 09-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

Ah, you obviously have a nice looking ride, otherwise you would not have been nominated for the ROM for the past few months in a row. Ford and other manufacturers took a hit with the gas crunch during the Fox body years so built some crappy engines to take care of the gas mileage thing , and to get over the power add ons thing for your car just hasn't escaped the minds of folks. It's a mind-set thing. You have one nice looking ride bro. It's just a mind-set thing with the classic owners, and most likely the more recent owners. You have a great car that you should be proud of not matter what anyone else thinks. She is a jewel. And she is a MUSTANG!
Old 09-19-2005, 04:05 PM
73Cleveland
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 72MachOne99GT

i voted for bluelady73,, i dont know why,, i just did

i guess i like the color

second place would have been clutch though,,

I voted for BlueLady73 as well. It's a great southern car and very well preserved!

I love the color myself. It's really nice because of the black stripes & hood with the dark blue combination. For me a Mustang be it a classic or late model, looks so much better with the factory available stripes. It helps set the car apart from the "plain Janes".

There isn't a shot of the interior (don't know why) but the car looks as good on the inside as it does everywhere else. Very Nice!
Old 09-19-2005, 04:26 PM
73Cleveland
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Soaring

Yeah, I was turned off by the gull wing doors too. That just ain't a Mustang IMO.
Ditto Soaring!
Old 09-19-2005, 04:34 PM
73Cleveland
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Autobadges.com

ORIGINAL: bluelady73

ORIGINAL: Autobadges.com

NOTICE TO EVERYONE:

In my personal opinion the winner looks to be coming down between Clutch and Myself (autobadges). As we are in the mid 30's in voting and others are not even in double digits as of yet. I would THINK it would only make sense to either vote for Clutch or Myself for your votes so you pick which of the top 2 you really want to win.....or did that come out wrong? I just mean if you vote for a car that has 3 votes, to the 33 and 36 we have...it's not going to win, but I guess it is a matter of feeling you voted for YOUR favorite one? I don't know..just rambling now its 11pm and I have to go to Disneyland tomorrow lol

quote]ORIGINAL: Autobadges.com

boy there are many opinions on this site...thats a great thing! Let's just hope we can keep it mature and civil in regards to them...not taking them to a point of insult
NICE turnaround Autobadges! Your car is nice and definately a head turner, which is what driving a mustang is all about... no matter if it's a classic or a fox body or anything else.

ALL the cars are nice here! I'm glad that you got some negitave comments back about your first post.

Do you act this way (the first post) to your customers??? If so, HOW do you stay in business?

What on earth are you talking about!?! I never insulted anyone nor said anything negative...they were saying it towards our vehicle....???
I did NOT at all mean to insult your votes AT ALL, please don't take it like that I just through up a number and it was just an IDEA. That is why I said:
.....or did that come out wrong? as I was just trying to bring up an idea....but then the democracy thing came up and I was 100% fine with it. If you felt insulted I do apologize as that was never the intention
I doubt BlueLady73 is the only one who felt that way. For you to be pimping votes by just saying something like "Pick me cause nobody else besides me or Clutch can win" is getting pretty pathetic. From what I could tell, her car did not receive any negative comments at all. I can't say the same for yours eventhough you are one on the vote leaders. I guess you are pulling a large majority of the sixers votes which is fine. Consider the other 4 are dividing the remainder of the V8's

And yes, I voted for BlueLady73, EarlyMustang was a close second. Both are great cars as I'm sure the others are as well.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:37 PM
1970 mach1
2nd Gear Member

Ya got my vote Clutch, but everyone already knows I'm bias, and I love the classics. The other cars are real fine rides, but I vote for what I would like to be driving. Hey Clutch can I have the keys for a weekend ? I promise I won't HAMMER IT to Hard at Milan Dragway if ya give me the keys. OH Please maybe just one day not the Whole weekend ?
Old 09-19-2005, 04:54 PM
lClutchl
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1970 mach1

Ya got my vote Clutch, but everyone already knows I'm bias, and I love the classics. The other cars are real fine rides, but I vote for what I would like to be driving. Hey Clutch can I have the keys for a weekend ? I promise I won't HAMMER IT to Hard at Milan Dragway if ya give me the keys. OH Please maybe just one day not the Whole weekend ?

I appreciate the vote, but the keys... You'll have to pry them out of my cold dead hands - then you've got to fight my wife for them!

Old 09-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Mustangcruiser

ORIGINAL: lClutchl

I appreciate the vote, but the keys... You'll have to pry them out of my cold dead hands - then you've got to fight my wife for them!

Blue Lady 73 got my vote.

When you put it that way 1970 Mach1, Blue Lady 73 is the car of the group I would like to take for the weekend! The detail of the car is really nice and I like the color combination. If your blue 70 Mach was there, it would have been a much harder choice, but Blue Lady it is !
Old 09-19-2005, 06:24 PM
bluelady73

ORIGINAL: Mustangcruiser

ORIGINAL: lClutchl

Blue Lady 73 got my vote.

When you put it that way 1970 Mach1, Blue Lady 73 is the car of the group I would like to take for the weekend! The detail of the car is really nice and I like the color combination. If your blue 70 Mach was there, it would have been a much harder choice, but Blue Lady it is !

Thanks for the compliments Mustangcruiser!

She is great to drive! The most fun I've had driving her was on the track at MIS, even though you could only go 70!! It makes you appreciate what the race car drivers do!!!

I'm going to try and get some interior pics to post! Not necessarly for this competion.. just Cause!
Old 09-19-2005, 06:26 PM
bluelady73

Thanks 73Cleveland! I appreciate your vote and your comments!

Quick Reply: October Voting!!