S197 Classifieds 2005 to 2009 Models

08 non intercooled whipple supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 07:00 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

Default 08 non intercooled whipple supercharger

Hello everyone.

For sale is an ALMOST brand new 2008 mustang whipple 400hp non inter cooled kit. I literally just had this on my 08 Saleen for only 3 weeks now (My installer can confirm this for you). I decided i wanted the polished HO version and after getting quotes for getting it polished from venders + the HO upgrade, it wasnt worth the hassle and cost. So right now, it is still on the car. Will be ready to sell to you once my other charger comes in which will be This Thursday. I want to sell this to someone local, but i do not mind shipping. The reason behind local is i can also get you a killer deal on the install. We can do the swap right on the spot at my installers shop and it should cost no more than 300 for the install. YES, 300! Shops like strictly perf, fastlane, etc charge around 1500 for install!(houston area) So your drive out price would be 3750-3800 INSTALLED. Cannot get a better deal than that. I also have a custom dyno tune for this kit also which i will give to you. Out of town buyers will have to pay for the shipping so 3500+ shipping. I am not going any lower so please do not ask. This is my bottom line price.

This kit also fits the 2010 mustangs, so yall with the new stangs, get this baby and hurry up and put a smacking on those camaros!

My price is 3500 FIRM. Please dont bother me with any other price. For those local, problems when buying used kits are that the previous owner never takes the time out to remove all the little pieces that you need so you end up buying each little piiece from whipple for ridiculous high amounts(you cannot get them from anywhere else, thats why). With this "used" kit, you are guaranteed every single piece because its on my car and my car will be there when it is to be removed and put into yours! Non local, i will give you EVERY PIECE needed.

Below is a picture of the kit on my car. Thank you can please call or text me at 7135940013 any time. My name is David.

**********************UPDATE****************

New pics as promised.

As you can see, the supercharger is like I said, practically brand new! I went and bought new hoses (Vacuum hoses and coolant lines) so that you won’t have to use my old ones. There are a few brackets that I am including with doubles (meaning fro the other supercharger, and these brackets whipple charges an arm and a leg for!)

As you can see, the compressor is removed from the manifold and I just bolted it back on, remember when you receive it you must use silicone seal to prevent any leaks.

I am now including gauges(air fuel, boost, and I forget the other one) with the pillar.

I have packed everything up and I am ready to ship it. Just need to get a box for the compressor and foam it up to protect any damage. Once again, I prefer pickup, but if I must ship, I will.

There are several misc parts I don’t remember that are just extras for in case. I even have supercharger oil included, but you won’t have to fill the supercharger because its already been done for you.

And heres the pic of my new one, which is why this came out.

Last edited by ChiDiddy; 11-10-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: NEW PICS!!
Old 11-03-2009, 07:24 PM
GrnBullitt08
5th Gear Member

Wow, thats a hell of a deal. Shouldn't have a problem selling it.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:37 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by GrnBullitt08
Wow, thats a hell of a deal. Shouldn't have a problem selling it.
Thank you for you support sir. I need it gone once that other charger comes in which is two days
Old 11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
whtcanbrwnd04u
5th Gear Member

What numbers did the kit put out? How much is the IC from whipple?
Old 11-03-2009, 10:38 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

the kit is the standard 400hp kit. So manuals get around 350whp. I would recommend getting the 3.875 pulley from another forum member here for 50 shipped(ill tell you who if you need) and youll put down 400-410 whp.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:06 PM
whtcanbrwnd04u
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ChiDiddy
the kit is the standard 400hp kit. So manuals get around 350whp. I would recommend getting the 3.875 pulley from another forum member here for 50 shipped(ill tell you who if you need) and youll put down 400-410 whp.
Oh damn,350rwhps weak! What did your car put down? What shop did you get it installed/dyno'd at?
Old 11-03-2009, 11:39 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

336 is what mine put down with a perfect A/F and mines an automatic. How is that weak if thats what is expected with a 4.00 pulley?
Old 11-03-2009, 11:40 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

installed at quartermile solutions and tuned a Striclty Perf
Old 11-04-2009, 07:47 AM
highline
4th Gear Member

I'm in the Woods...you have a pic (link above does not work, at least for me...
Old 11-04-2009, 11:37 AM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

well the pic is just of my engine bay. Nothing really special. It seems to be working fine (the link)

Quick Reply: 08 non intercooled whipple supercharger