Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Production Numbers for 2006

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Red_Devil
Official Sponsor For Whiteline USA

Default RE: Production Numbers for 2006

Registering your car with Saleen usually starts with a packet you get from the dealer when you purchase the vehicle. Of course that doesnt always happen and obviously won't if you buy the car used. If you did not recieve your packet, contact Pati Reard at Saleen and she will be able to help you add your name to your vehicle in the registry.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:01 PM
smoothy
2nd Gear Member

The dealer is supposed to. Did you get any paperwork from Saleen yet (survey, welcome letter etc)? If in doubt, give Saleen a call and make sure they have your name on their list next to the proper bumper#, some dealers are apparently slow at sending in/don't send in. I think you and I bought around the same time (September/October) and I already have my $200 survey credit letter. IIRC when I called in November or so to make sure my name was registered on the car, the person I talked to said that E purchasers were given an additional credit for the parts store (maybe I misunderstood her, hope not so I can afford toget Saleen gym bags for everyone at Xmas).
Old 02-25-2007, 11:28 PM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

I've been eyeing the leather jacket.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:58 PM
abbas
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: smoothy

The dealer is supposed to. Did you get any paperwork from Saleen yet (survey, welcome letter etc)? If in doubt, give Saleen a call and make sure they have your name on their list next to the proper bumper#, some dealers are apparently slow at sending in/don't send in. I think you and I bought around the same time (September/October) and I already have my $200 survey credit letter. IIRC when I called in November or so to make sure my name was registered on the car, the person I talked to said that E purchasers were given an additional credit for the parts store (maybe I misunderstood her, hope not so I can afford to get Saleen gym bags for everyone at Xmas).
Thanx for the info. I never got any packet or letter or $$$. I will call Saleen tommorow.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:18 AM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

Your dealer more than likely did not send the paperwork in. Just give them a call and they will mail you the packet.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:52 PM
abbas
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: S281 E

Your dealer more than likely did not send the paperwork in. Just give them a call and they will mail you the packet.
I just talked to Patti. She said that they had me registered to the car although she said that the dealership that I bought the car from was not a Saleen dealership (that is kinda weird since they had 4-5 brand new SCs on their lot at any one time). I told her that I had not received any letter or packet from Saleen including the $200 giftcertificate. She said that she was going to look into my situation further and give me a call back. But atleast I am registered. I should have asked her aboutmy address on file now that I think of it.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:17 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

You should have asked her for the total # for 2006 too [8D]
Old 02-28-2007, 08:06 PM
BlueOval66
1st Gear Member

I had to request mine in 05. I was told it wasn't sent out automatically. You had to request it??
Old 03-01-2007, 12:03 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Dealers don't care much about your registration packet and your letter of authenticity - they sold the car and thats about all they care about. You pretty much have to call Saleen to ask for your survey packet so you can get your $$ credit, and get registered& recieve your letter. After I called they promptly sent my survey which I filled out and then promtly got my $100. Then in February when the letters started going out I promptly got mine. Considering I live in IN which is 5 days away by mail - I consider this all prompt You have to figure with over 1500 cars these days the process will get a little slower, but a simple phone call to make sure you are registered is a good idea.

Old 03-02-2007, 01:12 AM
abbas
3rd Gear Member

Patti called me back. It turns out that my address with them was registered correctly. But as many of you put it, the dealership never did their paperwork. She said that she called them and is trying to get them to send it to her. She says once she receives their paperwork then she will send me out the survey. Once I return the survey then they will send me the gift certificate. So as always, the holdup appears to be from the dealership.

Sowaxeman - I did hit her up for the final numbers. She said that she didnt know what they are as they have not finalized the total count yet. She said that they will be late getting everything together. So I pushed to find out what the final numbers are for the Extremes, she said she would only be guessing so I asked her to guess and she said 1,000. I would say that is pretty far off!

Quick Reply: Production Numbers for 2006