Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Saleen Body Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 06:34 AM
goncholon

Default Saleen Body Kit

Hello, I love the way saleen mustangs look and I want to buy a reasonable priced one this summer (the car will be exported to Spain where I live) I will only have 1 week to buy the car and take it to the docks where it will be shipped to spain.

So im also thinking about buying a New 2008 Mustang from a dealer and then try to find over the internet any Saleen body kit with the rims, tires, to make it look exactly as the saleen mustang. Do you guys think it will be enough time to get that kit installed and painted in 1 week?

Do you know any garage arround Michigan or New Jersey where they install and paint body kits?

Im afraid of buying aused Saleen and take it to Spain and then realise the car has been abused or has mechanical failure and my budget will be no more than $40k (I dont want a Supercharger)

Let me know any suggestions or ideas you have, I love Saleens and would be sad to come back to Spain with a Ford Mustang knowing i could have gota good Saleen.

Thanks Guys!

Ps: How much time will it take to order a Saleen from the factory and have it ready to take away? Do you order from the factory or you have to get it froma dealer?

Gonzalo.[8D]
Old 02-16-2008, 08:27 AM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

Default RE: Saleen Body Kit

Sorry, but you will never purchase a car, get a Saleen body kit (and all related Saleen parts) installed in a week, sorry []

I, as well as almost everyone here, will just recommend you purchase an authentic Saleen and save yourself the trouble. There are many good deals out there on '07s Saleens right now, so I suggest you go that route.

As far as warranty or abuse issues, you will have an issue either way. A new car may be covered, but you will probably have to ship it back to the states to get if fixed anyway. Go to a dealer and purchase a brand new, '07 and you will be more likely to have a good car, and will have a warranty to boot. You should be ableto find anauththentic Saleen w/o S/C for under $40K.

Good luck, and post some pics already

Jaz
Old 02-16-2008, 11:29 AM
PolkThug
5th Gear Member

2006 Saleens are right up your ally!

06 Saleens
Old 02-18-2008, 05:17 PM
SMOKE
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jazzer The Cat

Sorry, but you will never purchase a car, get a Saleen body kit (and all related Saleen parts) installed in a week, sorry []

I, as well as almost everyone here, will just recommend you purchase an authentic Saleen and save yourself the trouble. There are many good deals out there on '07s Saleens right now, so I suggest you go that route.
Agreed ... good luck!!
Old 02-19-2008, 10:14 PM
MUSTANGRIDAH4LIFE
2nd Gear Member

Iinstall bodykits and all that fun stuff at the shop i work at.
Im in michigan. let me know..
Old 02-20-2008, 01:46 AM
cbgammel05
2nd Gear Member

mmm +1 on the 06'