Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Outlaw Edition by ROUSH

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 03:05 PM
birdoffire7
2nd Gear Member

Default Outlaw Edition by ROUSH

Anyone else on the forums have one??
Old 10-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Cshores

My bet is that is a Dealer "put together" Roush and not from the Roush factory.

The way you can tell is by the badges and if there are legitimate serial numbers/tags identifying the Mustang.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:48 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Roush's website doesn't list them, and I searched Fnsweet with nothing to show.

More info on it?
Old 10-09-2008, 06:14 PM
birdoffire7
2nd Gear Member

No, it's not a dealer put together and it is from ROUSH - see the thread link below. It's an appearance package only. And no, I don't have delusions of grandeur that I have a Stage 3 or 427R - it is what it is - it's just that so few people ever heard of it. I never did until I bought one.

It took me a year and a half to add the ROUSH side stripes due to the contemplation of the ramifications that could ensue and the conversations I could see myself having (ie. that's not a ROUSH, why put ROUSH stripes on non-ROUSH car, are you pretending it to be something it's not, etc). Kinda like this thread. I really liked the looks of the rocker panel stripe with the racing stripes, didn't like the pony package style on it or a plain rocker panel stripe - so I went with the ROUSH. It's the only place on the car that where ROUSH appears.

The point of this thread is to see if anyone else on the forum has one. I've only ever seen two others in person.

https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/488612-the-roush-no-one-ever-heard-of.html
Old 10-09-2008, 06:24 PM
2005mach1
4th Gear Member

There is a member of this forum and mustang owners of southeast michigan (mocsem)
has 1 also blue

name is
outlawmuphystang or something like that
Old 10-10-2008, 09:14 AM
stangky281
1st Gear Member

Default Outlaw Roush spotted in texas

I saw a white outlaw in Texas at a dealership last year. I had assumed it was a Texas thing since we seem to get themed vehicles here....Lonestar Edition Ram Trucks, King Ranch Fords, etc
Old 10-10-2008, 12:51 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

After reading all that info, looks like the "Outlaw" is a non serialized appearance package just put together by Roush....right?
Old 10-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Cshores

BirdofFire,

I will give you 20 bucks to go to FNSweet.com and ask those guys. I can tell you that you will get a lot of information on the Outlaw. One thing for sure though...if it is really a Roush made car- the people on that site will know.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:58 PM
birdoffire7
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LilRoush
After reading all that info, looks like the "Outlaw" is a non serialized appearance package just put together by Roush....right?
That's pretty much what I take it to be. The components are Roush except for the FRPP wheels they used.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:15 PM
birdoffire7
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Cshores
BirdofFire,

I will give you 20 bucks to go to FNSweet.com and ask those guys. I can tell you that you will get a lot of information on the Outlaw. One thing for sure though...if it is really a Roush made car- the people on that site will know.

Another MF member gave me the link below. This group of Roush guys were going on pics from eBay I think. I searched the site (do not have an account) and found nada.

If someone here is a member here and has the time to ask / link to this and my other link above that would be great.

http://www.fnsweet.com/forums/genera...w-package.html

Last edited by birdoffire7; 10-10-2008 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Link did not work.

Quick Reply: Outlaw Edition by ROUSH