Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Your Friendly Moderator....Updated

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 07:45 AM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Default Your Friendly Moderator....Updated

For those that might have wondered, "where in the hell has the axeman been lately" well work and personal life has just gotten too busy to focus on the forums much lately. As I move into 2009 I've decided its time to make a MUCH better effort at remaining productive from 8-5 and focussing more on my home life after hours instead of gluing my nose to the PC

With that said I can no longer commit to moderating this fine section. So if anyone that is in here on a daily basis would like to consider the Moderator Role, email me....don't PM, remember I'm not on much anymore....email me at sowaxeman@jdsaleen.com and I can talk to the powers that be to put in a good word.

I will still browse around from time to time, so your not rid of me totally ;-)

Last edited by sowaxeman; 01-23-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:55 AM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

I was wondering why I we have not received the Axe lately . You will certainly be missed as you always had the level-headed answer when all I had was sarcasm

I would appreciate you exercising your Powers dé Mad Mod to kick a few more votes my way via ROTM. I believe Mickey has found a way to link a "YES" vote to his ride just by opening the thread

Eric wishes Jason all the best
Old 12-06-2008, 08:54 AM
mikebna
3rd Gear Member

yes, Jason you will be missed but please throw in a comment or two when you can.

Family and productivty are important and so is a healthy outlet like your hobbies.

I'm sure you will find your balance with the life stuff.

Maybe you will find more seat time in the car rather than the desk chair?

Watch those corners though when the wife is driving.....lol.

See ya around,

mike
Old 12-06-2008, 09:43 AM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

Well, it's a shame there isn't more hours in the day. But you have to look out for number one. Anyway, thanks for your valuable insight, and hate to lose you as our great section's mod. Good luck in all that you do.

EDIT: Hopefully you can still stop by from time to time and check on your Saleen brothern.

Last edited by IWinULose; 12-06-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:13 AM
PolkThug
5th Gear Member

I know how you feel. Sometimes it's good to take a step back, especially when dealing with all these knuckleheads on a daily basis.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:38 PM
A1SALEEN
3rd Gear Member

Jason.... I have been on this forum for a couple of years now...You have done a great job...... I would like to thank you for taking the time out to babysit our dumb a$$es..... hope to here from you from time to time......
Eddie
Old 12-06-2008, 04:29 PM
04#231SC
3rd Gear Member

Jason, I have to agree with what has been posted above, you have been a fantastic moderator and knew when to put the hammer down and when not to. Be sure to stay on the board as you can, to update us on where you stand on your ever growing stable of ponies.

Peace.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:35 AM
mills281e
4th Gear Member

J-money....sorry to see you go. But, priorities are what you need to tend to. Hopefully, you'll still stop by from time-to-time like we all do. Hope all is well....tell your better half I said hello.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:52 AM
eviligloo
4th Gear Member

No offense, Jason, but doesn't this thread belong in off topic? I don't see any mention of Saleens or Roushes.

Thanks for moderating! Hope you still stick around.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:14 AM
SMOKE
2nd Gear Member

Cool

Jason,
I can say from a ROUSH owners perspective your even handed and balanced approach will be missed and your time appreciated. I understand .... the MOD duties can be a drag at times. Been there and doing that ....
Is the section only moderated by 1 individual? If the powers that be look into having a team for this section that may be a better solution for you .... split duties.

Besides, I said once and I'll say again ... this section has come a long way and you're equally a part of that.

Quick Reply: Your Friendly Moderator....Updated