Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

!!!READ THIS NOW!!! BEFORE you post anything related to Saleen, SMS, SCOA or SOEC

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 03:52 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Default !!!READ THIS NOW!!! BEFORE you post anything related to Saleen, SMS, SCOA or SOEC

Guys - this sub-forum has gotten out of hand, and it is now quite embarassing. This section of this fine forum is for owners and enthusiasts of Saleen, Roush and Boss cars to talk shop, share information, help each other out and generally speaking help the hobby. There are 100's if not 1000's of members that read this garbage that don't deserve to have their time wasted - including ME!

IT IS NOT FOR THE BASHING OR AIRING OF DIRTY LAUNDRY as it relates to Saleen Performance Vehicles (SPV); Steve Saleen's current company(SMS); Steve Saleen himself; the Saleen Club of America or Saleen Owners & Enthusiasts Club....PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I can only beg of the few of you that like to bicker and start these antagonistic threads (or chime in on them) every couple months to STOP.

PLEASE DO NOT START A THREAD OR POST IN THIS SECTION if it is not a legitimate question or topic about one of the specialty 'Stangs that this section is regarding. If a legitmate question or topic is posted, and you have information to share or opinions to share (if asked for) that are not derogatory and that will not be retaliated against because of their antagonistic approach...then that is fine. If not, close the screen and go onto something else PLAIN AND SIMPLE. It is not freedom of speech or censorship folks, its just common sense. I am fat and ugly - are you going to say it to my face? Probably not - so apply the same rules.

Do like your parents taught you (or should have)....if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing. This is a big frickin' world with plenty of room for friendly competition and multiple clubs....I think we can and should all find a way to get along.

NOW - as for Moderation. I don't have time to live here anymore which is why I tried to give it up over a year ago. I have had to moderate now only three times since then, all based on a rash of emails to me from threads that don't belong here. I will continue to do that if people email me. But by all means if somebody would like to take over my mod duties PLEASE contact the admins and direct them to this thread as my desire to be replaced.

Your friendly "once upon a time" and "few and far between" Moderator

Last edited by sowaxeman; 01-16-2010 at 09:04 AM.