Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Roush Customer Service Experience

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 09:34 AM
Killerush

Default Roush Customer Service Experience

I wanted to share my experience with Roush customer service. When I bought my 427R used I was confused as to why it had 2 different serial numbers on it, one in the passenger door and a different number under the hood. I contacted my local Roush dealer where the car was originally sold and after speaking with 6 different people, no one had a clue. They took my information and said they would call me back. No such luck.

I sent Roush an email and within 30 minutes they answered my question(Roush stage # in the door and 427R # under the hood). I was happy with the fast response so I sent a message to the reps supervisor thanking them for the fast and accurate response. The supervisor then contacted me wanting info on the dealer so they could provide "training" as this was a basic question they should have the knowledge to answer.

Yesterday I contacted them again to obtain a copy of my original build sheet as mine was torn. Within 20 minutes I had an electronic copy of the build sheet and a copy of what came with the car new is coming via UPS at no charge. Oustanding job Roush Performance Team!
Old 02-02-2013, 07:50 AM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Glad they helped you out!
Many new owners ususally have a question as to why two numbers (Roush number and build number for the type/stage of the car).
Old 02-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Killerush

I received my build sheet yesterday and found a suprise in the envelope. Bernadette sent me a Jack Roush autographed copy of the 2008 Roush Mustang sales brochure, a few Roush stickers and a 427R can koozie! You don't get personal attention like that anymore! She also offered to have Jack autograph a piece of my interior, I just have to decide what I want to remove and send to them.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:52 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Awesome!