South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

maryland stangs???

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 11:34 PM
MrMustang04
1st Gear Member

Default RE: maryland stangs???

i have went to a few meets, but i didnt have my mustang back then.. it was near Route 50, metro.. ppl met at the gas station and went down to a quiet 2 lane road and ppl ran.. cops used to break us up a lot but we'd jus come back and run again lol, it was pretty fun.. but they put speed bumps there now so thas done now. there were some pretty nice cars down there, even a skyline showed up once, a mean impala, some integras, 5.0's, crown vic's, lotta civics, etc.. i kno theres a track near here.. Capitol Raceway or something. I am gonna head up there when my cars fixed and i got some mods on(some korean girl rear ended me, messed up my bumper and exhaust). jus got my GT 3 months ago too, horrible luck but atleast no one was hurt.
Old 06-09-2004, 12:05 AM
vertgt

hey man if you wanna meet up and go to capital let me know pm me
ORIGINAL: MrMustang04

i have went to a few meets, but i didnt have my mustang back then.. it was near Route 50, metro.. ppl met at the gas station and went down to a quiet 2 lane road and ppl ran.. cops used to break us up a lot but we'd jus come back and run again lol, it was pretty fun.. but they put speed bumps there now so thas done now. there were some pretty nice cars down there, even a skyline showed up once, a mean impala, some integras, 5.0's, crown vic's, lotta civics, etc.. i kno theres a track near here.. Capitol Raceway or something. I am gonna head up there when my cars fixed and i got some mods on(some korean girl rear ended me, messed up my bumper and exhaust). jus got my GT 3 months ago too, horrible luck but atleast no one was hurt.
Old 06-10-2004, 10:43 AM
MrMustang04
1st Gear Member

sounds good, ill PM ya when i get my car back and mod it a little.. one of my friends got a sick evo and my other friend got an integra, we can all head down there some time
Old 06-23-2004, 10:01 AM
brockstang
1st Gear Member

Im in Bethesda!!! We should hook up. I hang with the rices some times at the starbucks in Rockville on Friday and saturday night. Its pretty off the hook and yall should think about meeting there. Im the only yellow mustang that shows up there with a steeda kit so you cant miss me. We should make that our meeting place on Saturdays. Theres another domestic club that meets there. "Racers Den" Their cars are pretty hot. They had 5 03/04 SVT cobras and a buncha T/As and maros.

Its on 355 at starbucks right next to barns and nobles. Look for me there and lemme know that yer with the forums.

At aroun mid night we all head out for some street racing which is very organized and out of site from the cops.
Old 07-06-2004, 12:09 AM
ginthabest1

I live in Newburg, MD... which is right before the Potomac River bridge, near LaPlata and Waldorf...

I'm up for meeting new people... =]
Old 07-06-2004, 11:21 PM
bacon
3rd Gear Member

I will be up that way in a few month...I'm getting stationed at pax river...will be there around mid dec
Old 07-07-2004, 03:43 AM
kevin02
2nd Gear Member

we should do some kind of meet in ocean city. considering everyone from northern va and anyone from md or anywhere else in the area arnt to far away. that would be awesome. just some drinkin and some chillin one of these weekends. what do you all say?
Old 07-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Greg00GT
1st Gear Member

I am from baltimore MD!! I was in a car show at University of MD like 2 months ago and I registered to prostangs of MD. These guys have sick *** mustangs, they get togheter like once a month or something like that. My car was at display in that show like many other cars, it was pretty cool. check this link out http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ProStangs/
Old 07-08-2004, 12:41 AM
bacon
3rd Gear Member

sounds cool...can't wait to get up to Md...would like to cruise down and party hard
Old 07-08-2004, 12:51 AM
TattooTears
4th Gear Member

Glen Burnie here

Quick Reply: maryland stangs???