Default RE: FL people represent

West Melbourne here
Old 02-20-2005, 02:18 PM
BLWNSN8K
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CFLstangGT

ORIGINAL: BLWNSN8K

We meet With the SVTOA & The Central Florida Mustang Club @ the Casselberry Commons Parking Lot 2nd Saturday of Every Month and, @ Danato's Off Of Lake Underhill and Alafaya in the Lowes Parking Lot, You Going To UCF You should Know where that Is, If Not Let Me Know. Also Check Out Perfection Performance .com, That Site Tells All.
When do you guys meet up at Danatos? Also I assume that next week saturday is when you guys will be going out to casselberry? I'll try and meet up with you guys sometime this month for sure.
Danato's Meet Is Every 4th Saturday of the Month and This Month Is the 18th Annual Ford Round-Up@ Waterford Lakes TownCenter on the same Saturday, And Then Danato's Afterwards.
Old 02-21-2005, 12:50 AM
stock_95gt
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bob Mac

Checking in from the Tampa Bay area.

Where at in Tampa Bay!
It's a very large area, covering about 8 counties!
Old 02-22-2005, 04:13 PM
CFLstangGT
2nd Gear Member

We meet With the SVTOA & The Central Florida Mustang Club @ the Casselberry Commons Parking Lot 2nd Saturday of Every Month and, @ Danato's Off Of Lake Underhill and Alafaya in the Lowes Parking Lot, You Going To UCF You should Know where that Is, If Not Let Me Know. Also Check Out Perfection Performance .com, That Site Tells All.
When do you guys meet up at Danatos? Also I assume that next week saturday is when you guys will be going out to casselberry? I'll try and meet up with you guys sometime this month for sure.
Danato's Meet Is Every 4th Saturday of the Month and This Month Is the 18th Annual Ford Round-Up@ Waterford Lakes TownCenter on the same Saturday, And Then Danato's Afterwards.
What time are you guys going to meet @ danatos? I have family in from Michigan this weekend, so I may not be able to make it, but if I can make myself free I will definitly go out that way.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:30 PM
rednblackdawg
1st Gear Member

Jacksonville
Old 02-26-2005, 03:32 PM
StangTangGT
3rd Gear Member

could ov swore i already posted but cocoa beach
Old 02-27-2005, 12:45 AM
BLWNSN8K
2nd Gear Member

What time are you guys going to meet @ danatos? I have family in from Michigan this weekend, so I may not be able to make it, but if I can make myself free I will definitly go out that way.
Sorry Man, I have'nt been on the Forums In a Few Days, Today was The Round-Up Show, Everything went well, Got Home Just In time, The Rains Hit and I did'nt Make It to the Meeting @ Donatos, Just Remember It's the 4th Saturday every Month, so maybe we'll cya Next Month, Later.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:20 PM
01GT
I ♥ Acer

Ocala Fl
Old 02-28-2005, 11:22 PM
01GTvertible
3rd Gear Member

ocala,
Old 03-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Mustang Novice