South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Mustang Mania 4 Cruise Sat 4-19-08

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 08:39 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default Mustang Mania 4 Cruise Sat 4-19-08

Hey everyone, it's that time of year again for the spring cruise! As the temps creep up to the spring range over the last week I was finally able to ride with my windows down since last year ha ha, wooohooo!

Lets take a look at some of our prior cruises below.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sFYXQr9BqQ0
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G3jjrjJVwDA

Anyway, please print and pass out fliers to Mustangs you pass in your travels. The flier has worked well when they are kept handy in your vehicle, nothing worse than seeing a Mustang then talking to someone and not having a flier with you when they say they are interested! The flier is a great ice breaker for you shy peeps when you see a guy/gal getting in/out of a Stang. We need all those attending to help promote the cruise to help get our numbers up. I am awaiting follow up with local news media and multiple radio stations for coverage and or promotion. Ohh yess, the online campaign has started! Others have started the word of mouth push as well, let me know where you are going to post cruise info so that I can try to make sure we are not double posting!

Details:

. 9am Belcamp, MD
. 10:30am Bel Air, MD
. Noon (lunch) Baltimore, MD
. 2:30pm Silver Spring, MD
. 4pm Elkridge, Md

[ul][*]We have some great twisty road routes that will be sweeet.[/ul][ul][*]EDIT-desided to go ahead and post the names list so that you will be able to see if a buddy of yours is with us and also be able to exchange pm's however, we will not post the missing information details as in the past as it is to labor intensive to keep updated it as the list grows. The posted list is actual registered cars NOT the "maybe" guys or those who simply say they are coming. If you have registered or want to cruise make sure you see your name on the list. Check the last page of the thread for current "in" list. Name = Registered [/ul][ul][*] [/ul][ul][*]Official Registration this will help prevent the "BS-ers" form waisting time and efforts and should help to get a more accurate number of cruisers. EDIT-->REMEMBER to leave your MF screen name at check out in the comments section so I will know to put that name rather than your real name on the "in list". Once registered it will automatically generate the rest of the info for me as long as you completed all the options prior to check out. No more need to ask over and over for information from the stragglers, once registered, I got it. Streamlined! General questions, post, etc are posted here on MF for all to see. [/ul][ul][*]We are having either pizzas, or hot dogs/hamburgers and drinks along with drawings and or awards. FYI- when we had over 100 cars the pizza bill alone was over $300 not to mention the awards and venue related cost. We only need $10 per person to help cover these cost. I know my fellow mustang brothers/sisters will make this event a success with your $10 registration. [/ul]IF $10 bucks is to much a strain for you Mustangers all you need to do is save around $1.5 a week until the cruise, that is a Coke or two a week. Hope that puts it in perspective.
[ul][*]Bring the wife, girlfriend, husband , boyfriend, son, daughter brother, sister mother or father and BRING YOUR MUSTANG! lol[*]Bring your camera and vid to capture the event.[*]Leave your ego at home and come to have a good time.[*]ALL YEARS,MODELS of Mustangs are welcome![*]Meet the forums members you see online but have never met![*]See members you have not seen since last year![*]Talk tech, meet and greet see different set ups.[/ul]
I cant tell you the pride I feel taking part in these cruises. Sharing our passion for this great car is something that some may not get or ever understand. When I see the faces of everyone as they pull up or others pull up its something that I can't quite describe. The smiles on you guys faces and the great exchange we have is something that I will remember for my entire life and I will proudly share with my grand children one day when I have some. There is NOTHING quite like seeing the look on kids AND adults faces as a group of mustangs ride by! Priceless. Thank you for letting us be a part of the Mustang history!

SaturdayApril 19, 2008
OFFICIAL Registered LIST!
MF members and NON MF members

Register Here---> ClickToRegister MF'ers leave screen name in comments @ check out.
Download Flier HereClick4Flier[ol][*]Flewbyu[*]Corey99GT[*]mdg[*]Big Blue[*]Aziraphale[*]Daniel Miller[*]LILBLUEGT[*]Your Name Here
[/ol]

Old 03-07-2008, 12:08 PM
tonkpils555666sas
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Mania 4 MD Cruise

Walker... I will see you bright and early in Belcamp... Cant wait.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:23 PM
ndnboy
3rd Gear Member

Hope to be there Walker, its posted on our website so I expect that willget you some of the 80+ registered Ponies : )

http://mdpatriotstangs.com/other-eve...ruise-t385.htm
Old 03-07-2008, 03:39 PM
rezarxt
2nd Gear Member

Ill def be there! Ill try to get some people from hagerstown to drive down with me. If youre from Hagerstown, PM me and we can meet up around dual and drive down in a group.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:59 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

tonkpils555666sas
Walker... I will see you bright and early in Belcamp... Cant wait.
Sweet! Sorry for the delay in setting this up, I know you guys got cabon fever, I know I do! Looking forward to seeing you all. Definatley a drawing/giveaway at the first stop for you early birds. The registration info is up and runing for you guys.ClickToRegister I will start adding names as the registrations start coming in.

ndnboy
Hope to be there Walker, its posted on our website so I expect that willget you some of the 80+ registered Ponies : )
http://mdpatriotstangs.com/other-eve...ruise-t385.htm
Tell your bun bun congrats on your special day coming up! Find a way to make it happen! We need you with us!
Excellent job on the group post! This is exactly the kind of effort I'm talking about, If you guys dont have an online place to post this then take it to your local Giant food, Ford, NTB, PEP Boys, etc, etc, etc and ask to leave some on the counter. Get the word out.

rezarxt
Ill def be there! Ill try to get some people from hagerstown to drive down with me. If youre from Hagerstown, PM me and we can meet up around dual and drive down in a group.
Nice, see my note to tonkpils above. Mark the day on your calendar now and great idea to get a hagerstown group together, there has got to be a ton of mustangs there and I know there are lots of Fox bodies. Once the Frederick peeps start chimming in be sure to pm each other so all you guys can hook up.

Register Here---> ClickToRegister MF'ers leave screen name in comments @ check out.
Download Flier HereClick4Flier
Old 03-07-2008, 04:07 PM
bad1032
1st Gear Member

bad1032 unless I do Carlilse that weekend
Old 03-07-2008, 04:39 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

[X(] Sniff, sniff...brings back some great memories....nothing here on the Pacific Northwest (Wetshington State)...and I am not smart enough to lead an effort like this over here....Walker, you da'man....[8D]
Old 03-07-2008, 04:43 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

I'll be there Walker, just registered!
Old 03-07-2008, 04:49 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

TPony
Sniff, sniff...brings back some great memories....nothing here on the Pacific Northwest (Wetshington State)...and I am not smart enough to lead an effort like this over here....Walker, you da'man....
LOL we miss you rolling with us Tony! But you never know when another relocation may come your way and back to the area you come ha ha! I know we are going to see you again in the future brother. Stay safe there, we know you are fighting for us!

mdg
I'll be there Walker, just registered!
I got ya Mark. Welcome aboard buddy!

Fellas, one thing I forgot to mention, when you register LEAVE ME YOUR MF SCREEN NAME in the comments section of check out or I may not know its you on the list.[sm=thanx.gif]
Old 03-07-2008, 04:55 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

how do I go about doing that since I just registered?

Quick Reply: Mustang Mania 4 Cruise Sat 4-19-08