South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Cen Fl Roll Call...come out come out wherever you are!~

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

Honestly man, maybe we're better off just keeping things as is. In one post your talking about ringing necks and now it's breaking jaws. About things posted on a local internet forum? I don't think we should have to change the way guys joke around and talk to each other because one guy has a problem with it.

So at this point, we'll just go our seperate ways. But if I do run into you on the street, expect a handshake and a beer on me.

Chris
Old 02-08-2010, 03:37 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Chris07GT
Regardless of all of this, I still like your car and still hope you have a change of heart regarding our site.
lol well in that case, whatever is whatever, you can have your complaining and smart remarks, doesnt matter to me...i on the other hand dont like to read a bunch of bs so in the end, MF is a better place for me anyways....enjoy!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:59 PM
one eyed willy
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 0NF1R
MF is a better place for me anyways
true....

im a grown *** man, enough of this middle school sh$t! no hard feelings mike, if your offended by the things we say on our site then i dont blame you...good luck.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:48 PM
REDFIRE_GT_BEAST
2nd Gear Member

Wellllll ummmmm...OK guys it's a good thing we got things worked out and I'm not old enough to buy drinks yet but If i seen you on the streets I'll buy you a 12 pack of Pepsi. Lol
Old 02-09-2010, 09:49 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

lol nothing is worked out its just over =-)
Old 02-09-2010, 09:52 PM
REDFIRE_GT_BEAST
2nd Gear Member

lolol heres another thing, i disliked the way people on your site were treated so much that i refused to do any of your members custom airbrush work...i told your members that i refuse to benefit from anything that comes out of that site since i disagree with the way its ran...i told them that if they wanted some work done that id be at MF....doesnt matter anyways, i just thought that was funny
Damn so that's why you declined my business. Damn, i mean i wasn't even involved in that post but whatever to me just paid $10 for tint and just tinted them and they look nice.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by REDFIRE_GT_BEAST
Damn so that's why you declined my business. Damn, i mean i wasn't even involved in that post but whatever to me just paid $10 for tint and just tinted them and they look nice.
dont worry cody, we have plenty of vendors that can take car of whatever things you need done. Next time your looking for something, just shoot me a PM or a text and I'll help you out. I'm actually working on getting some discounts for us from a Carbon Fiber coating place that can take anything on your car and wrap it in Carbon Fiber, from interior panels to your intake plenum and TB. I'm sending a spare intake I have up to them this week to see how it comes out! Details will follow soon on our site.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

lol nothing is worked out its just over =-)
good luck to you Mike. I do mean that.

Last edited by Chris07GT; 02-09-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:40 PM
RetroGT2006
2nd Gear Member

I'm from Orlando/Windermere area.

As for what has been going on in this thread, well i am sorry to see it. I never had and still don't have a problem with Mike. He did my lights and i loved how fair he was on the price/and the situation. Hope to see you around at shows and events.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:53 AM
tonto1

Citrus Springs here....100 ****in miles north of Tampa

Quick Reply: Cen Fl Roll Call...come out come out wherever you are!~