StangMods.com Affordable performance, appearance, and suspension parts for your late model Mustang.

Stangmods has the best bussiness ever! you have to read!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 05:45 PM
SilverSlow

Default Stangmods has the best bussiness ever! you have to read!!!

i recently purchased a 3rd brake light and tint for all my rear lights as well from them. the 3rd brake light was shipped in a different box than the tint. so the tint was going to get there when i wasnt their cause im a marine and drive to;from base on weekends (fridays and sundays). well it arrived on friday so usps says and someone signed for it under my damn name but sure as hell wasnt me!
i just got off the phone with stang mods (mike) and ask him when the tint was going to arrive not knowing at the time about the f'in crook around my house yet. mike told me it was delivered and thensigned for k.doub which is me! so i told him it wasnt me that signed and explained everything andjust for the hassle i went through not getting all of my stuff he helped me out big time...
i told him ill buy it again and just get it sent to my other address (here at base) and he said "im only going to charge you for the tailight tint" and throw in the 3rd brake light tint and side marker tint for free!
Stangmods has a really good service and they have my bussiness from now on!
i have a fully built mustang gt and bought in and out things from pretty much every company and i promise they would not have treated me as nice as stangmods. Cause with the shippment showing delivered and signed for by k.doub other companys would have said sorry just order it again or ill knock off shipping or some little crap like that but i saved 55.00 on the order. even though it sucks i have to order it again because of dishonest freaking people... BUT I GIVE ALL PROPS TO STANGMODS

THANKS AGAIN KYLE
p.s im a car enthusiast not a speller! lol
Old 04-16-2007, 06:19 PM
tncruiser
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Stangmods has the best bussiness ever! you have to read!!!

you should put aclaim in w/ups its the driver resposability to know the signee
Old 04-16-2007, 08:28 PM
SilverSlow

it wasnt ups it usps(united states postal service) so really the mail man f'ed up. i think i got everything straightened out now. but just wanted to let everyoe know that stangmods are a really good company.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:17 AM
stangmods.com
Banned

Hi Kyle,

I appreciate all the kind words. When Mike told me what happened I was really upset. We got all of your new stuff shipped out today for you. Let me know if you need any help or information from us if you plan to file a claim. Thanks!
Old 04-18-2007, 02:35 PM
SilverSlow

Okay thanks again Matt