Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

REAR ENDED

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 06:12 PM
mustangfreak417
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: REAR ENDED

thanks for the replies guys- and 07 Grabber- the adjuster should be out later today so i will know how much the repairs will cost and post them when i find out- as for the fusion... yea lol i think its actually dangerous to drive due to it being so slow- if i needed to accelerate to merge or void something id be f*cked but yea its fun to beat the **** outta. and the guy was older and i tried to keep my cool because i knew his insurance would be paying for my repairs because he was at fault. i almost had a heart attack when i looked at the back of my baby though lol - i had to go and sit down
Old 08-22-2007, 06:47 PM
deathadder
2nd Gear Member

sorry to hear about the stang man. accidents suck.

got stuck with a foci when my ride was in the shop. freakin plug came out of the block and took the threads from the head with it. crazy shiite. thank god for certified pre-owned extended warranty
Old 08-22-2007, 11:44 PM
mustangfreak417
2nd Gear Member

you guys are never gonna believe this- as you know from this thread i got rear ended on tues. and am driving a rent a car. well my buddy stopped by tonight in his 05 stang (v6) and we were goin to go to a few places- start to drive and he is about to make a left hand turn (hes pulled out into the intersection) green light and a truck is coming straight- needless to say the truck smashes into the passenger side( where i was sitting) and completley ****s up the right side of the car.- (it was a big *** dodge ram too) needless to say i got out alright with a few pieces of glass in my face and a sore leg- but am now scared ****less. i am fortunate to be typing this now, if the truck was going 10 mph faster, i wouldnt be here. so say a prayer here for mustangs here in tinley park as for the damage the whole passenger side door is ****ed smashed in about a foot or so. also, his a and b pillars are screwed up so i dont know if he'll be driving anytime soon. just thought i would share with ya since its on topic and thats how my night went.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:18 AM
empatho
2nd Gear Member

that sucks dude [:@]
mustangfreak since your buddys V6is tottaled he can now get a GT
Old 08-23-2007, 01:07 AM
ColinGT
4th Gear Member

damn dude **** that i would sue the mother.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

holy **** Luke, that effing sucks man! I hope the dodge ram had insurance. When you guys filed the report, who was at fault so to say? I am 99% sure it was the dodge ram. I'm glad you are ok, we'd miss you over here at MF. Hey, if your friend needs a new ride, hopefully not, let me know, since I'm in chitown, we can arrange something. I am in kinda good with the General Manager at a Ford Dealership that might be able to give him a good deal. I would offer to help on getting both cars repaired, but since the insurance companies want you to go to their places, that is not going to work. Good luck dude, let us know how things turn out...
~Chris.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

wow....double whammy.... glad your ok..... cars can be fixed/replace.... ur body parts are not so easy to fix....
Old 08-23-2007, 12:19 PM
1975ssnova
1st Gear Member

That sucks, They say they come in three's,Ready for one more! JK Be safe .
Old 08-23-2007, 11:31 PM
mustangfreak417
2nd Gear Member

thanks for the replies guys - and i dont know if he'd be able to afford a GT's insurance . Chris- where are you from in the chi town area- im out in tinley Park. I do believe the Ram had insurance, i believe state farm. Stkjock- thats exactly what my dad said when i came home with my friend- he was just glad to see we were ok. ya ive been super paranoid that something else is gonna happen to me, weve had super bad storms here all day and a few tornado warnings so well see what happens. storms are supposed to be even worse tomorrow [:@]
Old 08-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

I live in lincoln square/ravenswood area. The insurance is not too bad. I am paying for two people, with two cars on the policy, about 240 a month. My 07 GT and my gf's 06 Eclipse GT. With 250 deductibles. It can be expensive depending on what company you go with, and driving record of course. That really sucks man. Be safe in this weather. Chi-town was screwed up big time. It took me 3 hours to get home from wheeling. Crazy effing thunderstorms. PM me if you need anything bro....

Quick Reply: REAR ENDED