Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

REAR ENDED

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 12:49 AM
mustangfreak417
2nd Gear Member

Default REAR ENDED

drivin to my first day of classes today for college- about 7:30 sitting at a stop light in bumper to bumper traffic- rear ended by an older guy in a white impala.[:@]my babys gonna need a new bumper, quarter panel and exhaust, dropped her off at the body shop, and miss her already o and the reason i posted in here is cause i usually hang around the s/s section and post here the most. thanks for listening.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:51 AM
mustangcat
Deputy CatDog - To Purr'tect and Explode

Default RE: REAR ENDED

Ahhh[:-]
Very similar thing happened to me last Winter...Old guy driving, but I was driving a Neon, so he did me a favor.
I'd kill someone if they rearended my mustang[:@]
Old 08-22-2007, 12:59 AM
mustangfreak417
2nd Gear Member

yea and to make matters worse- i got a rent a car that happens to be a 4 cylinder fusionits slow as *****
Old 08-22-2007, 01:22 AM
bmennen07
2nd Gear Member

ooooohhhh I LOVE rental cars

and yes...I do take them off sweet jumps lol.

a couple years ago my moms parked car got hit by a semi so she had a rental car and the next day the same guy hit the rental car again. she got another rental car and almost wrecked it on the way home but saved it. crazy stuff.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:50 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

that really sucks. I cannot stand ****ty drivers...If someone hit me, I'd get out and ask if they were ok. If they said yes, I'd knock the crap out of them, then ask, "how about now"...If they weren't, I'd still knock the crap out of them....What is the cost of damage Luke? Good luck with the repairs man....
Old 08-22-2007, 07:58 AM
Ryan86272
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07GrabberMustangGT

that really sucks. I cannot stand ****ty drivers...If someone hit me, I'd get out and ask if they were ok. If they said yes, I'd knock the crap out of them, then ask, "how about now"...If they weren't, I'd still knock the crap out of them....What is the cost of damage Luke? Good luck with the repairs man....
I would have to Agree with you...... if someone wrecked into my stang, im going to jail for aggrivated assault
Old 08-22-2007, 08:03 AM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Fock that... I leave myself tons of room and try to pay attention so I can move.....I have butt pucker in that kind of traffic.

On our way to chitown a few weeks ago my buddy was driving his GTO when I saw a car suddenly whip out of the line towards the ditch...immediately I yelled 'brake NOW'. Just as I all the brake lights in front of us just went on and we ended up getting stopped about 4 car lengths away from the nearest car (factory PBRs rock)...

That kind of stuff just makes me nervous to be sitting in traffic with no where to go.... Bah..
Old 08-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

I know what you mean. Once you drive around in traffic long enough, you get used to it. These das, if there is dead traffic on the highway, I stay at least 3 cars away from the guy in front of me and constantly brake check the morons behind me. My GF hates it, but, she knows that I am a very aggressive driver, and don't like to be messed with. Besides, most people see your car, and realize it is a muscle car, and sometimes tend not to screw with you.... The GTO's have awesome brakes. I like the S197 Brakes too, for factory stuff, you cannot go wrong with near 13 inch brakes. That is enough for me...
Old 08-22-2007, 11:21 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

rental cars are so much fun. a generally POS car that you can beat the **** out of, consequence free, for a week or so. enjoy the cold-start redline revs and the transmission-shattering neutral drops! sucks that you got rear ended.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

+1 on that.. Amen.......RENTALS ROCK!!!!!! Now I want to go rent th Shelby GT-H, and beat the crap out of it...

Quick Reply: REAR ENDED