Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Subaru legacy gt vs 2007 g35 sedan

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 12:31 AM
scg87
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Subaru legacy gt vs 2007 g35 sedan

Of course it wasn't his driving. And it wasn't the M3's driver's drivingeither. It was all the car. Because we all know how stock-*** auto S197's put a beatin on E46's. Your post was a mess like always, but if you think a G37 will beat your car from a roll, but a 350Z won't, you're severly mistaken. Just because a car you beat, beat another car, doesn't mean YOUR car will automatically beat that other car. NO car runs the exact same every time it's in a race. Weather conditions, driver skill or lack thereof, and other factors all come into play. Stop back peddling and resorting to personal attacks in a meager attempt to save face and make out w/ your dignity intact. You drive a mid 13 sec at best. These cars you always claim to kill by buslengths are due to terrible-*** drivers. The sooner you come to terms w/ that, the better. I would absolutely LOVE to line up nextto that beast of yoursw/ a new Z or an E46 M3 and put in you in your damn place. Damn, would you get your feelings hurt.......
Old 02-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scg87

Of course it wasn't his driving. And it wasn't the M3's driver's drivingeither. It was all the car. Because we all know how stock-*** auto S197's put a beatin on E46's. Your post was a mess like always, but if you think a G37 will beat your car from a roll, but a 350Z won't, you're severly mistaken. Just because a car you beat, beat another car, doesn't mean YOUR car will automatically beat that other car. NO car runs the exact same every time it's in a race. Weather conditions, driver skill or lack thereof, and other factors all come into play. Stop back peddling and resorting to personal attacks in a meager attempt to save face and make out w/ your dignity intact. You drive a mid 13 sec at best. These cars you always claim to kill by buslengths are due to terrible-*** drivers. The sooner you come to terms w/ that, the better. I would absolutely LOVE to line up nextto that beast of yoursw/ a new Z or an E46 M3 and put in you in your damn place. Damn, would you get your feelings hurt.......
^^^ LOL... *gets popcorn*... this is gonna be good.. hehe.. Wonder how the beast would've faired against my R33? lol THAT would be funny.. The R33's weren't all that far off of the new 350's performance wise.. And just FYI GT, I've had an E46 pull on me top end when my mach was bone stock, and stock I had more top end than you do now.. guess that means I must be a sh1tty driver eh?
Old 02-28-2008, 08:14 PM
GT_Stang
3rd Gear Member

Hay DUMB@ss the 1 m3 I beat had 20" wheels on it. And I said I won by a car length bairly. Your stupied 350z sucks and is slow both the 350z and the g35 sucks they really suck. I had one and I know how much they suck. It has good handling but in a drag race it sucks. So go buy a 350z and go fast around corners because your not beating a mustang any time soon. Ya I have an Auto mustang but I can drive my auto mustang very well.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:26 PM
scg87
5th Gear Member

^ Because we all know much skill it takes to drive a stock automatic Mustang GT.......[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

I give up on you. You're a lost cause, you really are. You make these dumbass posts about beating this car, and beating that car, but yet it's never due to the driver. It's all you and your boat of a riced-out GT.And then when your dumbass posts get called out, you resort to juvenile name calling and personal attacks. "350Z sucks, G35 sux, because i beat g35 in my 300c w/ 22's and 350z is same as g35 except it beats it by a car lenght at most w/ intake and exhast so 350z is still slowet than 300c becuase it kills the G35. and there is no way they beat mustang becaue the 300C loses to it, but prolly only because the GT only has 20's instead double-dueces." You have the most broken-*** f#cking English and writing composition skills I've ever bore witness to in my life. My co-worker's 3 yo kid could make a better-structured, more easily understandable post than you. He probably knows more about cars, too.....

Old 02-28-2008, 11:58 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

it doesn't matter.. you all lose to the ford festiva in the end.

Festiva Kills you all
Old 02-29-2008, 04:05 AM
GT_Stang
3rd Gear Member

o shut up you drive a girls audi. Your 0-60 is like 7.5
Old 02-29-2008, 07:12 AM
scg87
5th Gear Member

^ Oh snap!!!! Damn, you pwn3d me......
Old 02-29-2008, 11:58 AM
BicketyBam
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GT_Stang

Ya I have an Auto mustang but I can drive my auto mustang very well.
I just have to say that I love that quote.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:11 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Imma sit this one out... but given both members post history and attitude on the forums

I'm pulling for SG, not only that but for knowlege on cars in general [8D]

MORTAL KOMBAT!

ROUND 1, FIGHT! ::scary child rapist voice::
Old 02-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GT_Stang

Hay DUMB@ss the 1 m3 I beat had 20" wheels on it. And I said I won by a car length bairly. Your stupied 350z sucks and is slow both the 350z and the g35 sucks they really suck. I had one and I know how much they suck. It has good handling but in a drag race it sucks. So go buy a 350z and go fast around corners because your not beating a mustang any time soon. Ya I have an Auto mustang but I can drive my auto mustang very well.
LOL... oooooo I'm sooooooo scared.. and first off, try speaking ENGLISH first.. hhhaayyy dooommmaaahhhhaaaassss.... LOL you probably sound like you write.. a phuking cholo.. LOL And that must've been a pretty blinged out M3 to have 20's on it, the biggest rims you can put on one without flaring the fender wells and using a spacer or two is I believe 19".. Not to mention the 07 350 might not BEAT an S197, but it can hang with one, so I wouldn't exactly call it that slow.. Ohhhh, and I forgot one, the Z's ARE heavy for an import at 3200+ lbs, but 260+ RWHP vs approx. 3600+ lbs and about 280+ RWHP (the numbers on the S197 might be a little low, but you get the point..).. that's 400+ lbs of difference not including the driver weights, you do the math.. LOL The new Z's are a driver's race against the 05-07 S197's.. The 08's have a better edge power-wise, but they're still not going to DESTROY a new 350..

And as Bickety's already said, how much friggin talent does it take to push the gas pedal? LOL

BLUF, we're really trying to see things your way, we just can't seem to get our collective heads THAT far up our a$$es.. Try not eating so much paste the next time you go visit the "special" kids.. Ohhh, I'm sorry, did I use too many big words? Let me get out the crayolas for you, YOU ARE A PHUKING RETARD..

Quick Reply: Subaru legacy gt vs 2007 g35 sedan