Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

'funny' ricer-ness

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 07:00 PM
07lane40
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 'funny' ricer-ness

ORIGINAL: The Potato

ORIGINAL: 07ccdskaterv6

i got a 2007 v6 bone stock other than 2 12" subs in the trunk theres a ricer always talk smack about his lancer not an evo just lancer believe hes got a muffler on it.Should i shut him up ?,or could he take me?
Regular Lancers are slow as crap. You can destroy it.
+100000000000000000 toast 'em.

and to onederful100, im surprised they talk **** to you. a t/s on a V8? thats pretty hefty... i'd be willing to bet they'd cop out if you told them to bring it.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:08 PM
AMoRT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07lane40

ORIGINAL: The Potato

ORIGINAL: 07ccdskaterv6

i got a 2007 v6 bone stock other than 2 12" subs in the trunk theres a ricer always talk smack about his lancer not an evo just lancer believe hes got a muffler on it.Should i shut him up ?,or could he take me?
Regular Lancers are slow as crap. You can destroy it.
+100000000000000000 toast 'em.

and to onederful100, im surprised they talk **** to you. a t/s on a V8? thats pretty hefty... i'd be willing to bet they'd cop out if you told them to bring it.
ya seriously, wtf i dont even have many ricers talk trash to me and i have the v6. you should definitely race them
Old 05-13-2008, 07:16 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

yea, funny thing is mostly honda civics, 350's (these are pretty fast tho), and toyota camry's pull up next to me and rev their engine wanting to race. even trucks and SUV's too!

one time this vette pulled on the side of me, and i gave him a small rev, this was before the whipple, but i still had the LT's and full exhaust so it was still loud. and the guy in the vette didnt believe me when i told him at the lite that my engine was stock. he said, "no way that thing is stock, sounds like you got a big block in there." he was quite pleasant, he was in his 40's or 50's so he wasnt going to race anyway, and i dont street race either, just my choice, as i learned my lesson earlier in life. but i dont like preaching to others about it either. but i knew that this vette would probly leave me sniffing his exhaust from like 10 car lengths behind, just couldnt believe this driver of the vette was so humble, usually they are really snobby, rich dudes.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:53 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

lol, that sounds exactly like a tool who goes to my school, who i like to call, Hondafag

drives a 4 cylinder accord with a ****ty body kit, ****tier wheels, and an even ****tier exhaust

hes tried to race me and my friend for ever, i refuse because i dont like to streetrace (i prefer speeding with my friend simultaneously [8D]) anyways, we were next to him, my friend in his car (87 Mitsu Starion, 2.6L Turbo) and i was behind him, and hondafag in the other lane. they race, however i dont think it counts as a race, because i kept with them at 1/4 throttle granny shifting at 3k... hondatard won, but that was because, as i found out later, my friend was running 0 pounds of boost [8D] that day at lunch he fixed it and now hes running >14. anyways, i move around my friend, and at the next light, im on the left, hondatard is in the middle, my friend is on the right (3 lanes) and he turns to me and says,"i love how you guys talk all this ****, and cant back it up" i loled, and i was gonna stomp on it at the light, but because he did that, i didnt. he proceded to floor it, spin his front wheels in a mad wheel hopping peel out (i loled) and i proceded top be glad he said that, because there was a cop around the bend.... i wanted to get next to him and say "i love how you think im trying" but he was acouple of cars up, and he rolled up his window
Old 05-13-2008, 09:22 PM
BicketyBam
5th Gear Member

A Matrix???? I hate those ugly pieces of crap.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:33 PM
67mustang302
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BicketyBam

A Matrix???? I hate those ugly pieces of crap.
+10,000

They're hideous.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:43 PM
banka87
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FuzzyDiceRule

lol, that sounds exactly like a tool who goes to my school, who i like to call, Hondafag

drives a 4 cylinder accord with a ****ty body kit, ****tier wheels, and an even ****tier exhaust

hes tried to race me and my friend for ever, i refuse because i dont like to streetrace (i prefer speeding with my friend simultaneously [8D]) anyways, we were next to him, my friend in his car (87 Mitsu Starion, 2.6L Turbo) and i was behind him, and hondafag in the other lane. they race, however i dont think it counts as a race, because i kept with them at 1/4 throttle granny shifting at 3k... hondatard won, but that was because, as i found out later, my friend was running 0 pounds of boost [8D] that day at lunch he fixed it and now hes running >14. anyways, i move around my friend, and at the next light, im on the left, hondatard is in the middle, my friend is on the right (3 lanes) and he turns to me and says,"i love how you guys talk all this ****, and cant back it up" i loled, and i was gonna stomp on it at the light, but because he did that, i didnt. he proceded to floor it, spin his front wheels in a mad wheel hopping peel out (i loled) and i proceded top be glad he said that, because there was a cop around the bend.... i wanted to get next to him and say "i love how you think im trying" but he was acouple of cars up, and he rolled up his window
How was he running 0 pounds of boost? He had a map for that?
Old 05-13-2008, 10:21 PM
302RideOrDie
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07lane40

so i posted a question about race-prep a while back cause there was this kid at my school talking **** about how his car could whoop mine. I knew i could beat the kid, but i just wanted to embarrass the **** outta him cause he just goes on and on about his car. so finally he agreed to race me on an empty 4 lane road from a dig 0-80. i was with one of my buddies and a full load (with backpack, set of golf clubs and 2 10's in a huge prted box stil intact) so im running a good 300 pounds over normal weight and atleast 400 over race weight, throw my 20's into the equation andim running HEAVY. so this kid wants to put money on it. i was okay with just a small bet of 200 bucks. im still a kid so i dont roll big like some guys that race.

anyways. this kid drives a MATRIX. an effing toyota station wagon. he has wasted money on a (singular) header, intake, TRD (short for turd) exhaust, and other crap that he will list off for you. he claims he has bilstein coil-overs, but i have yet to see them.

anyways this thing is all riced out, with a completely ricer-mentality driver and hes over there in the other lane trying to do that thing where you burn out with the brake (his cars an auto). i have no clue what it is cause im a manual.

so he gives it three honks and we dig it to 80, and i beat him by 11 car lengths. i almost cried i was laughing so hard.

I hit the brakes and waited for him to pas me back up and then i asked him if he wanted to hit some back road twisties, and he said sure.

so we went out on the back side of town and hit this thats about a mile of just curved roads that i (not sure about him) can hit 65 in every turn commfortably and push maybe 75. anyways we both get to goin and i pass him up and just keep going and never saw his headlights after the first 3 turns. he finally called my firend and told me he gave up.

the *** never paid me, cause he said we never shook on it. i am still pissed.

then later that night the kid has the ***** to call me and tell me i owe him 20 buck for the gas he wasted. and im like WTF?i was just like straight up come and take it from me.

just an interesting story i thought i share to show an indepth look at the ricer mentality, to help further research to help these poor souls. if anyone else has any good ricer stories, or commentsthat can be used to further research the ricer mentality please post below.
It's called a brake stand and or a power stall, it's a bit tricky but you can do it in a stick, all you do is put in first hold the clutch rev up a bit, keep your toes on the gas and move your heel to the brake, after you have the brake down with your heel, take your left foot over and push the brake and slide your right foot on the gas to fluctuate the gas. It's kinda tricky like I said at first, but after you get it down it's simple, I can brake throw it in second and power stall rolling to what ever speed and distance i choose now. It's pretty sweet lookin lol
Old 05-13-2008, 11:52 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: banka87

ORIGINAL: FuzzyDiceRule

How was he running 0 pounds of boost? He had a map for that?
he lost his boost controller, which went from the intake to the wastegate, controlled when the wastegate let exhaust out. we ran a hard line when it went, thinking it just vented extra pressure, but then it let off the wastegate so soon, it never made more than 2 lbs, so he scrapped the tube and now it runs better than with the controller and is pushing about 15
Old 05-14-2008, 12:36 AM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

funny story, im glad u smoked his ***. It was about time to respect the mustang GT

Quick Reply: 'funny' ricer-ness